Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 2nd Intro/3rd Ending Bleach - Minitokyo

2nd Intro/3rd Ending Bleach

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

-Edit-
Wow i didnt see a 3rd ending coming XD As the 1st one. What do u think of the 3rd ending?

XD Well i have to say i'm a bit sad to see that Asterisk* was replace with the new intro. But taken sum time listening to it, i'm slowly starting to like it OX. What's ur input on the new Intro.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Damnit, I so need to download more so that I can hear this intro >_< . Bold move replacing Asterisk, but hopefully it's good.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

2nd intro and 3rd ending ????

so is that will be in the latest episode 26 or in the coming episodes 27 ?????

well I guess it's about time for a new intro..........but still asterisk is a good one..........and I also like the second ending.....

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

well i really like asterix but this one is really good too...
about the ending...well i think this last one is better than the other ones....
well thats what i think

this came on the 26 episode....

Producto de exportacion Colombiano / Colombian exportation product
Signature

YoKoBaNdiT

YoKoBaNdiT

waurenai yo

i havent seen bleach but i heard it was really good ^^

'Signature Image'

ayanechan

ayanechan

- lost existence -

i was so surprised when they changed the ending theme since it was just recently changed -.- they just had to change it again >.> i can't say much about the intro but i like the video :3 looks radical~~ XD about the ending >.> only byakuya and renji in it.. well at least they focused on them :S a lil' let down by that one.. haven't got the time to really listen to the songs yet.. but i don't think that they're THAT bad :3

Signature

i dont really like the new ED but the New OP is awesome
great music ^^

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

mezzed

mezzed

Yakusoku Tenshi

oooooh 3rd ending song is on my userpage!! XD XD !!

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

The 3rd Ending song's nice ^__^ I don't know where to download it T_T
I've not watched episode 26 thou -.-" Haven't heard the 2nd opening @___@.. it's good?..

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

i like the new Intro and ending themes ... just rocks and the video sequences are very fine ^^

Sigourney

Sigourney

perfectAssassin

Ahhh well... I didn't like the opening at first for one thing >,<... but now I got used to it... and kinda like it ;)... especially Hitsugaya running on water >XD~~~... as for the ending... hmmm... I hope they will change the division every now and then ;P... and not only 6th division :|... (ahhh... can't wait to see Shiro-chan, Ukitake and Shuhei~!)... it's not bad... even the Renji's fanservice won't make me like it more ;P... but the music isn't bad in both (op and end) >XD...

Signature Image
Showtaro Morikubo-sama~<333

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

Ive only heard the 2nd intro, which i think is okay.. but the 1st one was wayyy better IMO, although i guess i can get used to this new one tho.. As for the ending, i really liked the second one, i doubt they can top that.

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.