Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Climate Control! does it ever get HOT? - Minitokyo

Climate Control! does it ever get HOT?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

seriously,, does it ever get real HOT (speaking about the weather of course).. in the states. Because in my place right now, the temperature is around 37 degrees celsius.. and that's hott...

*sweatdrops*

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

Wow, that's hot!
I just think that around 30 degrees, in the shadow, are warm.
But it's not so warm here in Sweden. Maybe that's why I think that is so hot... :o

Signature
Member of: ~Make a friend~ ~Serenity~ ~Japanese~ ~FinalFantasyFans~
I'll see you all around, people! :D

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

Quote by TimanaWow, that's hot!I just think that around 30 degrees, in the shadow, are warm.
But it's not so warm here in Sweden. Maybe that's why I think that is so hot... :o

you're so lucky you guys have snow! no snow here in the Philippines. :p

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

Jinpun

Jinpun

The one and only

lol yea here in Texas it can get to 37 celius...the hottest it was last year was around 43 celcius.

Which is fine with me, I was up in Wisconsin about a month back where it was -17 celcius and below...

Signature

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

Quote by Jinpunlol yea here in Texas it can get to 37 celius...the hottest it was last year was around 43 celcius.
Which is fine with me, I was up in Wisconsin about a month back where it was -17 celcius and below...

i can't take that heat.. x__x (and to think i've been living in a tropical country for decades..)

Signature Image

What!
Doesn't you have snow? That must be boring. I love snow! :D But not, when it's icy gates, which it's been often. It's not fun to go on bicycle then. It hurts to fall then. Emm, I should not go in details how I used to bicycle then... ^_^' That seems a little fun.... :sweat:

Signature

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

Quote by crewcifix

Quote by TimanaWhat!
Doesn't you have snow? That must be boring. I love snow! :D But not, when it's icy gates, which it's been often. It's not fun to go on bicycle then. It hurts to fall then. Emm, I should not go in details how I used to bicycle then... ^_^' That seems a little fun.... :sweat:

boring indeed. :/

Signature Image

Poor you! :(

Signature

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

It gets pretty hot here in CA, but i rather it be hot than cold.

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

Alright, I'll represent from Southwest Florida. It's been in the high 90's, 98/99. Humidity clocks in at a daily 90-100%, making it feel like 115.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Last week it snowed about 4 to 5 inches down here in Canada, and it was about -7 to -5 Degrees Celsius out there. Pretty chilly, I'd have to say, but not as bad as Quebec, which still is having winter-like conditions in the middle of April! lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.