Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 a speech i want to say to my friends - Minitokyo

a speech i want to say to my friends

page 1 of 1 8 total items

sadbird

A soul has many deep secrets

everyone who accepted me as a friend in minitokyo made me the happiest person on earth so instead of sadbird, i wil be called happy bird ( joking ) but really everyone of you made me happy, semanga was a great friend who helped me a lot in everything and cheered me up a lot, i am really thankful that i met her, she is a really cool friend, even darkcrimson ( hi ) she treated me like a sister and we are really best friends and i love her a lot!!! also other friends like heavens-dragon, asahi, amy, shioriyukino , and tatsuya are also cool and fun friends who i love and they really helped me a lot, too. other great friends like KnightOfLain, hidekeitaro ,cleo-chan, Silent-Heart, cleonick, sergiej, StarCentury, cutygirl, TheLostMe, Tchan, moonstaru, Miroku4444, and an-chan who i reeeeeaaaaaally love and can never compare them at all and my new friends are , MrSixkiller89, ViciousTiger , and PhantomSavage, you three are soooo wonderful and as a teasure to me :) i cannot let go of anyone of you. so all what my speech says is thank you for being my friend, it meant a lot to me. before going to MT i had no friends at all, but now everything has changed as soon as i met all of you great and cool people. i hope all of you the best in life and love you aaaaaaaaaaall. if you need to say anything please reply back :)

Signature

amy

amy

StudioDink

*Hugs*

Your a really sweet person Sadbird. It's wonderful to have friends and I'm very happy that I am one of yours now. Just know that I will be here if you ever need to talk...You can pm me or email me or even send me a message on AIM or MSN. How ever you wish to talk...

Keep smiling and be happy....

Amy

Signature Image
Something that I created as a tutorial

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

How come you didn't add me to your friends list? Had I known you were sad, I would've cheered you up in some way. Go ahead. Give me a chance. :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

aww.. thats sweet, ur my first friend in this site, thx a lot for all ur help *sniff*
sry, i'm not good with words

Awww, you're such a sweetie sadbird! :D Glad to hear that MT members here made U so happy and YAY, I see my name on your long list of friends! XD Now I'm so happy! Hehe, anyhoo it's wonderful that you're adjusting to MiniTokyo quite well! Hoep U have way much fun! XD

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

Quote by Sadbirdtatsuya are also cool and fun friends who i love and they really helped me a lot

you're also fun friend too ^^

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

cutygirl

romantic night

oooooooh thanks a lot sadbird.... i mean happybird, you made me blush. i am happy to be your friend

shioriyukino

shioriyukino

~ Yuu Collection ~

hi hi!! thanks alot sadbird.... you are a great friend to me too!!!! :D

Signature Image
My latest Wall ~* Magic Stove *~

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.