Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Photoshop CS 2 - Minitokyo

Photoshop CS 2

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

ever-ruler

ever-ruler

..: winter air :..

Hello everybody! I just went to adobe.com and I noticed that they have the new version of Photoshop, CS2, out for preorder. It's coming out in May. It has new features like the vanishing point, multiple-layer control, and image warp. Is anyone else going to get it when it comes out. I'm going to preorder it.

Cronax

Cronax

If only...

Whew...I really wish I had the money for this...I'm stuck with using either pirated versions of the new ones, or my legal version 6...i usually use my version 6 but lately I've been tempted to use a pirated cs...

Signature
Personal website: Daerin.net | My DeviantArt gallery |
My latest wallpaper | Working on: Nothing currently
Member of: Samurai | Ecchi-club | Japanese

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

Quote by CronaxWhew...I really wish I had the money for this...I'm stuck with using
either pirated versions of the new ones, or my legal version 6...i
usually use my version 6 but lately I've been tempted to use a pirated
cs...

same here i use not an original version of photoshop cs

Cronax

Cronax

If only...

Quote by MrSixkiller89

Quote by CronaxWhew...I really wish I had the money for this...I'm stuck with using
either pirated versions of the new ones, or my legal version 6...i
usually use my version 6 but lately I've been tempted to use a pirated
cs...

same here i use not an original version of photoshop cs

I got me a pirated CS the other day, but I keep having to reinstall it because it has some strange bugt where it won't load any farther then the last thing it's loading in the splash screen...it's annoying to have to reinstall everytime I want to use it, so I stick to my legal 6 usually...

Signature
Personal website: Daerin.net | My DeviantArt gallery |
My latest wallpaper | Working on: Nothing currently
Member of: Samurai | Ecchi-club | Japanese

Thanks for the info! I was thinking about getting PS CS, but I think I'll wait now.

beb3xchange

K-Otic

aww i just got CS a few days ago too O well get cs like a bit later to expensive anyways

life isn't simple; deal with it

HAHA i got you all beat i have a legal v7 and i didnt pay a dime. It is a cool thing that i got friends that are really good at hacking.

Signature

thx sunira for the sig and ava

ever-ruler

ever-ruler

..: winter air :..

I just checked the Adobe website, they have the tryout version of Photoshop CS2 out for download.

i downloaded and i don't see much difference other than a new load screen

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

According to the system requirements on adobe's page, cs2 is a real resource hog.

So I guess I'll have to stay with my photoshop 6.0. :(

Quick edit:

If anyone's tried CS2 out, please let me know about it's performance. I don't have hddrive space to download the tryout. Thank you!!!

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Ace7388

Ace7388

Pervert

*ahem* Yeah, Photoshop CS2 is pretty cool. I already have it *coughcrackedtrialversioncough* :D

Signature

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

does it hog system resources though?

If it doesn't, I'll try it out.

EternalParadox

Ace7388

Ace7388

Pervert

Quote by EternalParadoxdoes it hog system resources though?

If it doesn't, I'll try it out.

Ummm, yeah. It's easily the biggest thing running right now. I'm looking at the windows task manager and it's using up about 76,000 K of memory right now, next is firefox as 46,000 K.

Signature

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

hmmm..... well if I can get my memory upgrade that i've been meaning to get then that'd be no problem. but right now 76,000 k would be a toughy.

Oh well, thanks for the info Ace7388

EternalParadox

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

*cough* yeah I bought my copy of CS2 *cough*

Sakura-K

Sakura-K

::+Wingless Heart+::

yeah, I use that atm on my computer ^.^ *nodz* :D

Signature

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

CS2 has some really nice features. :D If it didn't hog soo much of my CPU, I would actaully use it. ^^;

Signature

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

I guess that means I have to wait till my next comp upgrade to get CS2 now.....

*me sad* because I won't have time to build a new comp until the summer...... wah!!!!!

EternalParadox

omigoshi

omigoshi

5th Child Of J.E.N.O.V.A

Kill and Steal!!!!!
kekekekekeke....go roll a bank or something

Signature
Ningen nante taishita mon jya nai sa...dakara omae wa dame na nigen da
5TH CHILD OF J.E.N.O.V.A
----FuGu-----

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

I might get it. I've heard really good things and I downloaded the trial and it seems pretty nice.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

tishdon

tishdon

Lost in Transit

I've just ordered it, I heard really good things about it. I can hardly use PS CS, so spending the money on the new program is a gamble, but what the hey, I have the computer system for it. Can anyone tell me about any new features and what they do?

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

I have Photoshop CS2 v9.0. There isn't much difference to CS v8.0. Just more programs, like Adobe Bridge. It's good, I use it ocassionally.

Bah, there isnt enough updates IMO after version 7. Im sticking with my version 7 :)

denyse

denyse

Misuzu Kamio

Do I need Photoshop 8, where I can download?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.