Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Seeking some advise - Minitokyo

Seeking some advise

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Quote by KumikoFreedom is the key to keeping a marriage fresh...although...we did just get marrie...and it hasn't been long enough to get old...and i haven't actually got a relationship going...and mine is just a friend thing... Oh no me have made me brain hurt @_@
*shakes head hard* Wait a minute I am getting the short end of the stick here!!! ME MAD mordie!!! grrr!!! jk lol. I am glad things are going well stop thinking the worse. If you do you will think it right into existance.
...Wait a minute did you say kiss!!!

Well said my love, such great words of wisdom, and thank you for looking out for my happiness too. :D You aren't getting a short end of the stick, I will make it up to you in some other way. ;) It is only a innocent kiss. :)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

* chill out and put on glass*
Oh ya how did your date go Mordin ? :)

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

A long post, just to let you know ahead of time.

Oh dear. You know - I think the best advantage you really have over a lot of people is your willingness to keep the humor going. Of course, I don't find it that dashing compared to wha the others think - but your humor obviously surpasses mine. I suppose quantity does edge out quality after all. **Nods**

Quote by MordinAn update to my date, well I am for the first time in my life was
shocked and surprise. My date was beautiful music teacher, and she is 5
years older than me. I could tell when i first laid my eyes on her that
she outclass me in every way. :D

lol - Unlike you, Mordin. You made this talk about how great you are at winning girls over and all that, but to be outclassed by another lady? And she's a music teacher? Haha - older than you? Guess Mordin isn't as confident as he thought. lol

Quote by MordinShe is smart and funny, and I can't
muster any charm at all. I am total lost, and I felt like a teenager
when I am with her. :D

That's because the Charming One was not there to back you up. Oh dear, oh my. lol - Just kidding. Time to pull a little lesson for Uncle Mordin. I'm sure you already know it by now - so pardon me if I repeat myself about what you already know. I'm just going to say what I think right about your comments, of course.

Quote by MordinI just hope I didn't make a fool out of myself
today, because I was too giddy and nervous to really impress her. :D
The day went smoothy, we had dinner and a movie, I had a great time.
She told me she had a grea time too, but I felt that she is way out of
my league. :D

At least the good part about this comment is that you can read her a bit carefully - Mordin doesn't strike me surprisingly over here, as he's been known to be quite observant **Snickers** - and don't be hesitant to tell her what she thinks about the date somewhere along the way. Just don't ask too much about how it went, I suppose - wouldn't look too good, and they might get worried and tired of it. lol - Sometimes when they say they want to do something else, you should follow their suggestions. A guy who goes out with a girl and follows what she likes to do for fun - trust me, at the end, even if you aren't happy, the girl will pretty much thank you - even if she can read on your mind that you weren't having enjoying the date much at all. Being patient and putting on a smile while taking company with your girl, even in the toughest of situations - that's what a nice guy is all about. **Nods** I'm sure it's a back-and-forth thing, and if she is nice and smart enough to see what's going on and how much you sacrificed just to see her happy when you aren't happy yourself - those kind of sincere and compassionate individuals are the people you should really be looking forward to, and perhaps that will make your relationship a whole lot better. Who knows. Don't go for the girls who will plently likely use you - not a good thing in anyone's department. **Nods again**

Quote by MordinShe did let me in her apartment when i took her home, I
guess my roses and over the top humor does win me some point. She let
me kiss her, and we are set for a second day, I hope she didn't do that
just to pity me.

lol - Actually, for a second date, you should take that shot - who knows what'll happen next, right?

Quote by Mordin:D Now I just need a new game plan, because she isn't
like any girl that I dated before, she knows more than me. ^_^' I guess
this wise one is really the grasshopper this time. :D

You - a teenager? Oh gosh no - I can hardly imagine Mordin when he was young back then. ROFL - Did he walk around with a school bag and some heavy books along the way? Sneakers on, baggy shorts - this has got to be funny to watch, nonetheless. Haha!

Quote by Mordinokie, you two girls are having too much fun at my expense, Cel, Aya,
Skysong, don't make it look like I never ask for help before lol

Don't look at me. lol - I'm not gonna comment on this one.

Quote by Mordinand I do have a very sweet breath Cel, no girl ever complaint. ;)

Oh really? Does sucking on a lollipop all day count, then? That's how I partially get mine, alongside with brushing your teeth, etc. - and I don't suppose yours can be sweet - how can a breath smell sweet, really? **Shrugs** You must be taking my advice on chewing gum, then. lol - Quite understandable. Haha! Don't deny it. **Snickers**

Quote by MordinPlus my handsomeness can make girls overlook a lot of bad qualities. ;) As for hot cutie, I am gentlemen, I treat my date very professionally, and my
perv side isn't as bad as some of you think it is. ;)

Yes, that's quite true. I didn't think Mordin would be like that when he goes out on a date. Besides, when we first chatted - you seemed to be quite normal - and I couldn't really sense you being a perv. out there in a way. It was a professional conversation. I suppose over time, I somewhat weakened your barriers and made you show your true side - not knowing that you'd leave somewhat cleverly hidden perv. comments behind my back. Haha - I heard about it. Oh dear me - guess Mordin isn't who I really thought back then anymore. I suppose he'd be afraid to leave such a perv-related comment for me afterwards. **Loads her machinegun** Right? lol

Quote by The Wise One

Quote by charming oneLet's just hope Mordin doesn't have to run home and cry to her mother for advice on what went horribly wrong. Then, I'll
have to clearly blame it on you, rather than your bad luck. lol - So,
don't disappoint me. **Nods again**

What kind of pressure are you giving me here. :D That is not a very
encouraging remark, I don't run home to mom, I run home to my charming
princess teddy bear. ;) Why are you blaming me if something goes wrong
on the date, it might not be my fault you know. :D Yes Yes, I won't
disappoint you *drops head in defeat from the charming one's deadly
glare*

lol - Well if you did disappoint me by saying your date didn't go well, I presume that your bad luck is actually covered with lies - you just hate to admit that you can attract girls on a date. lol - Could be wrong, but your excuses of not being able to get the girl to fall into your arms and become wooed over by your love and your personality - seems that Mordin himself would clearly have to be completely blamed for - then, I suppose, and not just by the lack of luck, really. But no worries - I know you can still do it. Yaya! I was just joking on the lies part - haha! I don't know how well your previous experiences on dates have gone so far, so I'm a bit clueless to presenting a clear, distinguishable conclusion.

Quote by MordinYour advice was very good until you start demanding a lot of
impossible things from me. :D I always pay attention to you, just give
me more pocky, and I am all yours :D

I hope that wasn't one of those perv. remakrs. I prefer to be a good friend of yours, not some flirtacious object of your affection. I hope not... lol - if not, pardon me for the comment, then. You know my stand. **Nods**

Quote by Mordinso stop ringing that bell on this
old man, old man needs naps you know. ;)

Okay, I will. **Takes her bell and puts it away** Just wondering if you are still alive, rather than rusty, that's all. lol

Quote by Mordin

Quote by diamarrrhey uncle what bout kumiko :P lol.....haha grats for
finding a girl ;)
well chops and cel pretty much explained the whole thing so im just
gonna say good luck and take it easy and dont be a perv ;)

you are one nosy nephew ;) shoo shoo, go play with your legos or
something. :D

lol - take it easy on Diamarrr. He's not a little kid anymore, really. **Snickers**

Quote by MordinWhy is most of the girls that post on this thread makes me look like an
clumpsy perv that doesn't know what he is doing. :D I think I still got
it with the ladies. ;) I know I have bad luck with woman, but it
doesn't mean I can't play the game. :D

I know you have it, but how much of a gentleman can you really be? If you were a bit more meaningful, I'd believe you, but making us try to laugh kind of makes this sort of thing unbelievable, in a sense. I suppose you really are taking this date quite seriously if you are really looking out for love - if you aren't, then I don't know what to say. I always have this feeling that in the back of my mind, the girl you will love will not be one you chose out for a date, but rather a girl who catches your attention - sitting by herself - the chat gets interesting, and soon you both hit if off well. That's the kind of reading I'm getting from you, really. Maybe finding love isn't always meant to be. Maybe this time, let this love follow you, or at least encounter it, hopefully. I'm sure you'll know when the time is right.

Quote by MordinAnyway thanks for the support,
but I will let you ladies know that this wise one is a handsome devil
too. ;)

lol - I'm not really jealous at all. Boasting about one's beauty is one thing, but naturally showing it off is another. Anyhou, I won't believe another word unless you show a personal photo pic. of yourself - haha! Stalking material, I suppose? Good grief no. Never mind - I never wanted to look at it in the first place. **Looks away** lol

But really, I'll probably put in a little faith in you and stick bu your word. Doesn't mean you can win hearts this way. **Snickers** But alas, Mordin as usual will leave off another one of his cleverly thought-out posts. Anyhou, have fun on your next date, Mordin!

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Quote by charming oneJust keep in mind - please don't start flirting like that towards me this sort of way. I'd rather prefer to be a good friend of yours, not a step above or below, to be all that quite honest with you. Sorry if I have to point it and say it out loud... I have a reallly bad knack of seeing certain people act this sort of way when chatting towards me, and there should be a fine line between too much, and being conservative after all. **Shrugs** Anyhou, have fun on your next date, Mordin!

It seems that bother you, I guess I will tone it down, sorry about that, never meant to demean you or hurt you in anyway. I do respect you as a friend in a serious note, what I said doesn't diminsh how I see you as an individual. It is a fine line I walk sometimes, I like certain type of humor, but I am a soft heart person too. I don't wish my humor to hurt my friends, I can sense hurt in your words, that does bother me. So I apologize for hurting one of my friends with my careless words. Thank you for the support, I do take my date seriously, but I also have to laugh about it sometimes, because I did have heartbreak in the past before, it wasn't pretty, it is my way of protecting myself. My humor is my way of dealing with life, but I will be serious if I see my friends are hurt or need help. So I hope you see the merits of my intent rather than my words. wow I can't believe I have not make a joke in such long post, oh well. :)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by The Wise OneIt seems that bother you, I guess I will tone it down, sorry about
that, never meant to demean you or hurt you in anyway. I do respect you
as a friend in a serious note, what I said doesn't diminsh how I see
you as an individual. It is a fine line I walk sometimes, I like
certain type of humor, but I am a soft heart person too. I don't wish
my humor to hurt my friends, I can sense hurt in your words, that does
bother me. So I apologize for hurting one of my friends with my
careless words. Thank you for the support, I do take my date seriously,
but I also have to laugh about it sometimes, because I did have
heartbreak in the past before, it wasn't pretty, it is my way of
protecting myself. My humor is my way of dealing with life, but I will
be serious if I see my friends are hurt or need help. So I hope you see
the merits of my intent rather than my words. wow I can't believe I
have not make a joke in such long post, oh well. :)

I guess I PM'd you about it, but I'm fine now. lol

Besides, I should be the one apologizing for making things a little hard on yourself... and for sounding kind of a little strict and bossy when I know Mordin can take care of himself.

As they always say - sometimes you have to respect your elders, and I should be happy about you and your date, not bitter on those humorous remarks which tend to make me think you aren't taking it so seriously. Just be yourself - I realized. I can't change you for who you are. **Nods** Gomen-sai! Now anyways, off I go. Just don't take any flirt shots about me in secret - or else this girl's gonna make you regret it. ROFL - just kidding. My humble apologies - long morning - long party, had a lack of sleep, so I unexpectedly put stress on you when I didn't mean it the most. Well, I hope we settled this one out. You just keep doing what you love to do, and I won't stand in your way. I'll keep that in mind. See ya! **Hides into the bushes**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

Mordin ojisan -- i'm glad that your date went well! ^_^ Just be yourself...don't think negatively of yourself....if you start to...it'll make you have less confidence dearie....you should really see her as an equal...gabante on your 2nd date w/ her!! ^_^ you'll be a-ok!! *cheers on mordin ojisan*

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.