Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hellsing lovers :D - Minitokyo

Hellsing lovers :D

Tagged under Hellsing

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

finally found some extra chapters of the manga. if your interested go to google and search for maximum 7

Signature

It is one of my Favorite Series thanks :)

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Hellsing is awesome, both manga and anime.

*SPOILER WARNING*
The original hellsing anime doesnt follow the manga when it hits after the assault on Hellsing HQ. After that, the anime strays from the manga.

The new OVAs coming out however will continue the arc where the manga is at. Can't wait til that comes out *DECEMBER*

Hellsing rulezzz

The guns are great, My favorite is Alucard

he he ;-)

Hard to choose between Victoria and Integra.Those two girls are strong and are beautiful.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Ecchi-Club | Yuri-Lovers | Kimono-Fans

ionthedemon

ionthedemon

ens causa sui

hellsing is one of the coolest animes i've seen. the only complain i have is that it was too short, good thing the new season's coming out.
favorite character is alucard, hands down. (alucard spelled backwards, dracula)

My fav. is Arucard and Integra. And hellsing rocks.

EmpixusXast

The SyperSymmetric Soul

I choose Integra Wingates Hellsing , because, even though she hasn't any powers akin to Alucard( he he reading the name leftward like the Japaneses do and it gives Dracula), she never gives up and she's ready to immolate herserf just for the organization's sake; that's a woman( drastically different from the other girls in Anime). Furthermore, She's so cool when she's smiling( or smirking , it depends of the situation) ; it gives to her a madness so perfect......

The manga and OVA are far superior than the anime... which is totally out of character... bleh...

My favourites are Seras Victoria and Pip Bernadotte!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.