Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your clothing style?/Favorite Clothing Brands? - Minitokyo

What's your clothing style?/Favorite Clothing Brands?

page 1 of 1 18 total items

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

Hey all! A lot of the people I met on MT have very colorful and different personalities. I just wanted to know if any of you have a specific style that you choose and what clothing brands do you prefer.

For me, I dress depending on how I feel...anything I'll wear, doesn't matter what it is. I really like Billabong, Hurley, Kikwear, Tripp, Baby Phat, and RocaWear. So what are you guy's style?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I don't really have one. I usually just buy my clothes at Gap or Old Navy.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

lunaregina

lunaregina

mundus vult decipi

My norm is blue jeans with a tight black shirt. ^_^;; Well not tight but form flattering. ;P I don't care anything at all about brands but I like to shop at Old Navy and Kohls... Nice clothes for less! ^^

Signature Image

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

i wear skater type clothes so i wear skateboarding brands such as Spitfire and Billabong

Signature Image

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

For high school, I attended a prep school, and so I became used to a more preppy mode of attire. Whether because of habit or my own sensibilities, I feel most at ease when dressed neatly, and therefore I usually wear collared shirts or polos, a sweater if necessary, and khakis to class and to work. On weekends, when I'm just hanging out, I'll go for more casual attire, like a hoodie and cargo pants or the like.

As for brands, I shop most often at the Gap, though once in a while I'll venture into Banana Republic. I like J Crew as well, though I don't often shop there.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

moonbaby

moonbaby

<3 SOCCER

I don't really care about what I wear. As long as I'm comfortable and it feels roomy I'm good to go. I actually really hate clothes shopping, I could being doing better things with my time. I guess I could go look at the brand labels but that time thing pops up....I guess I'm just a laid back gal who dosen't care much about what the world thinks about her (thought I could use a BF............sry)! I have shopped at Old Navy, Bootlegger, Zellers, and Sears. Hehehehe.....I'll just go now.......LOL

.... Yeaaaaaa... The Soccer Season Has Finally Started!!!
.... <3 My New Friends...
.... <3 M&M's... :D

-Kiyoshi-

-Kiyoshi-

Silent One [Not Really]

Hmm....I just wear whatever that's in my closet. Just as long its comfortable.
I don't have any favorite brands and I haven't bought any new clothes in quite some time.....

gountessg

Dark Angel

hy. my clothing style is classy. nice blac clothes that make me look like a business woman, and 5 years older than I actually am, clean make up, eye liner, not too thick, lip gloss, and I either let my hair down, of tie it up, in a clean, nice, pony tail. who knows... I also like to dress for work outs with black training suit and a high pony tail, or two under the ear tails and headphones. I go nowhere without my music.
Most my clothes are black, but I'm not a goth. I just don't have the personality for it. I love goths though.

what is your purpose in life?

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

My general clothing style is just casual I guess. Jeans and a t-shirt are the common blend and when it's cold, I put on one of my cashmere jumpers or my big Italian wool jacket ^^ .

Looking to buy some new threads in Tokyo when I go, so fingers crossed.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

I dont care which style or whatever brands as long as they look good on me......^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

well... I don't know... have non, and I just wear what I got... most common? arrrr, dunno... jean, a t-shirt, and my british knigths... the only thing that I alwas wear is my old fashioned hat (my gramps) and my funky stuff (those things for Ur wrist, and my "collares")

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

I'm not too picky when it comes to brands..as long as i'm comfortable thats all i really care about ^_^' I like to get stuff from Old Navy and Maurices. I have the best luck at those two places. Otherwise, wherever i see something i like, i don't really care about the brand.

Signature

KENSHlN

hitoriki

i have lots of diferent ones. one day i can wear big t-shirts with huge jeans or opened short leave shirt upper a t-shirt with jeans too or, thin jeans and old t-shirts with converse

if you had fun, did your best and fulfilled your existence purpose, may die with no regrets ^^

[Hispanime]

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

styles and brands go along with social labels. the last time I checked, human beings weren't cans, nor do I wish to make myself out to be a can.

anyway, I hate the clothes girls and women wear now days -- I stopped dressing that way because there was a sexual predator in marching band during my freshman and sophomore years (he graduated at the end of my sophomore year, thank heaven; I'm now reaching the end of my senior year) and I felt uncomfortable when he, or any other boys at school for that matter, would eye me over like I was an object, so I went back to being a tomboy and started wearing baggy clothes -- boys' cargo pants, band tshirts, that stuff -- and lots of black because it fit my personality better and I felt more comfortable. unfortunately, that also gets me thrown into the "gothic" or "punk" labelings, which I hate with a fiery passion. I am, in no way, "gothic." I'll settle for "punk," yeah, but I prefer the term "band geek," because I absolutely love my high school bands and I spend most of my time in the band room anyway.

in my opinion, dressing boyish is better because the boys at school don't have the chance to try to ask me out based on my body, but based on my personality and my heart, and I don't have to worry about trying to fit in like I did in junior high.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

Cadi

Cadi

True

My style is just casual. I will just put on whatever I feel like wearing that day. My normal outift is just jeans and a t-shirt or a t-shirt with sweatpants... My favorite brands are Delias and Hollister. And Target! Lol... I dont think that counts as a brand, but I just love it. It has everything! XD

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Hmmm.... I tend to like wearing simple things like a t-shirt that got some writing on it and some Dickies or some jeans....

I like to wear COLOR! I never have the same color on as the last day. I hate always wearing one color. It bores me...

Brands... I don't really have one... As long as it looks good on me that's all what matters!

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

nothing too special
at hime a t-shirt and shorts
at work t-shirt and pants
at school white under shirt, pants, button up shirt, and me black jacket ^_^
not really name brand clothes...just from the GAP and where ever i find clothes that i like
sweet and simple ^_^

I always dress it black... I love tripp, and Level27 clothing. I do wear some colors every one'ce in awhile cuz my parents get pissed if I dont... they hate how gothic I am I guess... ugh w/e! oh and my favorite store is hot topic! :P

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.