Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tsubasa Anime - Minitokyo

Tsubasa Anime

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 47 total items

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

Thanks to the wonderful world of fansubs, I download the first episode this week. The art is really nice but what struck me the most is the fantastic music. Sorta has a arabian theme to it and it's great. Also, there are a few changes from the manga that I enjoyed like when Sayoran runs off with Sakura and they end up alone together, that was cute :D

So what do you guys think ?

Signature Image

Yes, I also loved it. I watched it yesterday and I also loved the music! I loved the ending!

Signature

mezzed

mezzed

Yakusoku Tenshi

i loved it :D i love syaoran!! XD and i think they look better older than in ccs.

I watched the Promo for this anime and have been looking forward to the first episode, that I got on Monday. I really liked it. The music is great, and I really like the animation style.

I visited the discussion thread for this anime from the fansubbers, and it looks like they'll be doing weekly releases, or at least I hope they are, that's how I understood it.

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

the music was awesome I thought. it reminded me of the music from Hack//Sign. I'm a big fan of the manga, I'm waiting for volume 5 right now, I hope the anime sticks true to the manga, I actually never got to see much of CCS anime, but what I did see, it was different from the manga.

Sycia

Tainted

I saw it, but.... :\ I thought the voice-acting for Shaoran and Sakura fell really far behind. The background music was a tad too repetitive (I'm thinking .hack here...)

Animation was good though~ But we can't expect less. They really worked hard to preserve the manga's feel...

i can't wait to see more of this anime

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

I saw the first episode..
I loved it!
Espically the Music!
Its the best xd
i hope the ost comes out soon.

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

meisuke151

meisuke151

Eien no Kaze

The first eposode has nothing much, but I like the both songs too :)

Signature

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

so far not enough to make a judgement on the anime yet, need at least a few more eps, but yea, the music kind of catchy. ^^

Signature

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

Yeah, I loved it too!

The music's by Yuki Kajiura, the background ones anyway. :P No wonder it's awesome? XD

I'm so glad that I get to see Sakamoto Maaya at AX! ^_^

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

I watched it!
it was great!!! but I wish they used the orginal voice actors~_~ anyway it was pretty good, I cant wait for the next eps,!

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

haven't watched it yet but since you guys like it, it would be a great anime right?
guess i'll try it.

hey guys..
tell me where i can find the download link, pls...
seems that i cant find the fansub..

Signature

juanicths

juanicths

= tabi-bito =

this looks like a potentially good anime ^^ tho me wonders how long it wld be ^^

btw, all u tsubasa lovers, do remeber to join the tsubasa group!!

Ying

Ying

I'll Be Back!

I havn't seen it yet but I'll download a couple of episodes seens you recommend it! ^_^

Signature Image

Where there's Yin there's always Yang

Coordinator

Coordinator

To Protect is To DESTROY

I've never read the manga, but I saw the first episode of it. It looks really cool, great animation, music, characters. I'm looking forward to next episode ^_^

The first episode was pretty good. This anime definately has potential. I particularly like the music. The arabian theme is definately something new, but I'll get used to it ^_^

Watched it, loved it, will buy the OST CD.

Looks like clamp has another hit on their hands.

d611691

back

The characters such as Sakura and Syaoran are so slender, and Syaoran in anime seems more happier than in manga. o_O I think it would be better if the color more vivid, not to mention seiyuu. -_- The BGM by FictionJunction yuuka is not bad. ^_^ I know I'm too critical >< anyway, look forward to the next episode. ^^

Nona

Nona

Tsubasa forever

I so it! The music is great, and the voice also. I don't like the charakter desing...The manga is better....Anyway, It's OK. I'm waiting for the OST! :D

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

well i really liked the art
and that they didnt change too much from the manga until now at least
what i didnt like was that they didnt make yukitos stick [you know what i mean] so cool as in the manga

Producto de exportacion Colombiano / Colombian exportation product
Signature

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

http://www.baka-updates.com/releases.php
Look for Tsubasa Chronicle in the many titles on the page. I recommend the one done by AnimeFansubs and Solar. And as for the voice acting, I have to admit that Sayoran's voice felt a little strange to the hears, but I think Sakura's voice is really cute :D

Signature Image

HamsterJohn

HamsterJohn

Defender of ur Mom

Quote by Frostyso far not enough to make a judgement on the anime yet, need at least a few more eps, but yea, the music kind of catchy. ^^

Yeah, if you're a 5 year old. -_-

Seemed it got off well.
Let's see if I ever find the discipline to get stupid irc working so I get the manga scans.

000011111 11110000111 000111 111 111 !!!!oneone one

Stop wasting the internet!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 47 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.