Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 pc or consoles? - Minitokyo

pc or consoles?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

What do you think? PC or Console? which is better?
here's what i think about both of them
pc
pros: got A LOT of games ( i prefer strategy games ) from every genre
got a lot of cheats, trainers and easy to use too
easy to save ( a lot of space in the HDD )
better graphics
meant for every games
cons: monitor too small ( unless u get a big big one )
may face lag problems when your computer doesn't meet the game requirements
need to install the games ( need to wait for minutes )
console eg X-box, ps2 etc
pros: got a big screen
no need to install ( means no need to wait, just put the CD and you are good to go )
got a lot of games ( but fewer than pc )
meant for action games
easy multiplayer ( no need LAN or Internet )
fewer lag problems ( compared to pc when you play Dynasty Warriors, which will lag? )
cons: hard or almost impossible to play strategy games ( if u have keyboard or mouse then
no problems )
no cheats ( if you use cheat device eg Action Replay, it may corrupt your memory card
cant save a lot of games ( just look at the size of the memory card , 8MB )
graphics lower quality compared to pc

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I still choose my trusty pc over the console.

fuzzmegabass

fuzzmegabass

Code Ninja

I'm going to go with PC on this one, but certain games (Halo: Combat Evolved), I'd prefer to play on console.

Signature Image

i play rgp and rts games only on my pc.
all sport games like pro evolution soccer, nhl or something on my console (ps2 and xbox)

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

I play on consoles. (normal games, especially rpgs)

Pc is for work (and hentai games XD XD )

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

Quote by akuma2002Pc is for work (and hentai games XD XD )

Right on, partner.

Besides, consoles are easier to lug around. A wrecked console is much much cheaper to repair than a busted PC (consumes less power too!).

twilighteva

Got Nyuu?

Most games PC but console for some i.e Halo.

Proud Administrator of:

Doujinshi-Support-Club

Proud Member of:

Elfen-Lied-junkies
EVA-Children
MT-Singles-Club
MTUSA

Where does this feeling called love exist?

It resides deep inside of the ideal of hope within everyone's heart.

I will download games on Console in to my PC If i want to play that game to much.
In fact = My PC have very low spec [Oh nooo]

SebastianRodriguez

SebastianRodriguez

Golden Lion

I go with Pc's, cause I had the bad luck of everytime I bought a console, the game developers dont design too much games for it. I had the N64 and it was s···t. So now I trust and invest my money on my pc. I just got a 3d card. now i'm going for the processor.

Signature Image
Kitten?...You are gonna feel the Lion's roar

Quote: Be very careful if you make a woman cry, because God counts her tears.
The woman came out of a man's rib. Not from his feet to be walked on.
Not from his head to be superior, But from the side to be equal.
Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved...

Console of course, just don't like pc type game. I prefer action and fighting game, so no way pc could beat PS2. Unless for hentai game, pc much more better than my trusty old sega saturn.

kira3572

kira3572

Servant of the Dark World

i would pick pc, but some games i like only come out on console. But i perfer to play Counter Stike or shoot em up games on a pc then on a console i aim better with the mouse found it hard with the sticks LOL

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

I would chose pc over the consoles becuase they are......... well... better!! That's why.

Signature Image

Console games for me. I never really got into PC games, and I never have space on my hard drive, to much anime ^^;

pc, cause its more versitile

Deen

Deen

|| Le croyant ||

Two of them
for graphic.. i choose PC
for RPG ... i choose Console ( PS2 )

Signature Image

Deen

Deen

|| Le croyant ||

Two of them
for graphic.. i choose PC
for RPG ... i choose Console ( PS2 )

Signature Image

SpartanVII

SpartanVII

Master Chief

Well it depends on the type of game, but overall I prefer consoles because you don't need to continuously update the hardware in order to play the latest games.

Signature
Freedom isn't free. Nor does it come with ease. So is it worth fighting for? Is it worth dying for?

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I play games on my console [ps2] and I use my computer for everything else I need ^__^ . I used to play PC games, but now just don't bother.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

I'd have to say PC. There are just better games for PC than the consoles systems. With few exceptions

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

depends on the game...I can't play a strategy game on consoles so I'm using PC. same goes for 1st person shooters. But there are many game options for consoles which we can't even imagine in PC.

So I like them both...but I guess I spend much more time with my PS2 then PC...when I'm at home of course XD

berserker86

The Grey Wolf

Console at it's best, for RPG, Fighting, Shooter and Racing Games. PC is only good for High Resolution Graphics with 3D-Shooter, and MMORPG's.

Consoles have their place, but a pc could be theoretically brought anywhere (laptop) and if you have a desktop, always room for upgrades, you can do other things with it like MT, and you have so many ways to customise like extra controllers, bigger screen, and res. changes. The pc can just offer more in the long run, but a console can be fun with youre freinds.

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

i wonder if pc can paly action games like Dynasty Warriors.......hmm...dunno whether the pc will lag or even crash.....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

long live pc... u just have to wait "longer" to have those consoles on pc!!!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.