Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which Gundam Seed Destiny character you hope you are? - Minitokyo

Which Gundam Seed Destiny character you hope you are?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

i myself wish that i am lunamaria.. because she's so cool... able to ride on Zaku..
*Cool*

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

i wish i was kira b'cuz hes badasssssssssssssssssssssss
with freedom(its my fav. gundam)
hessssssssssss *cool*!!!!!!!!!!

Coordinator

Coordinator

To Protect is To DESTROY

Hmmm, I wish to be Shinn Asuka, he's so cool and he hates ORB. Also he's very good pilot of his Gundam.

SurvivorofHate

Hero of Tommorrow

Interesting,

I would like to Mwu La Fraga, because of additude and skills. And most importantly, He makes the impossible possible. :)

At one time, my heart was full of hatred and sorrow.
I didn't care about anything or anyone that stood in my way.
But when I looked back at the pain and destruction I caused, I finally cried tears of sadness.
Now, I promise myself to start living for something else...

...Something other than hatred.

I wish to be Stella,
she was very cute!!!

I wish to be Stella,
she was very cute!!!

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

Quote by SurvivorofHateInteresting,
I would like to Mwu La Fraga, because of additude and skills. And most importantly, He makes the
impossible possible.

Mwu La fraga is a good character... almost forgot about him.. Being him isn't that bad too..

Signature

raxis

raxis

+kusuha 4ever+

of course kira!! he's the best pilot in gdm seed series

Coordinator

Coordinator

To Protect is To DESTROY

Quote by raxisof course kira!! he's the best pilot in gdm seed series

Haha, I love Kira fanatics ... or almost hate them? ;D I still don't know what's so good about him ^_^.
Athrun or Shinn are the ones who need more attention

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

Quote by CoordinatorHaha, I love Kira fanatics ... or almost hate them? ;D I still don't know what's so good about him ^_^.
Athrun or Shinn are the ones who need more attention

Kira just win the hearts of million people in gundam seed.. cant blame them for loving kira so much.. kira is such a nice guy in gundam seed.. :)

Signature

i wish i was Athuran cause he gets a babe like Cagalli.... as well as the Hawke sisters and Mia

kira3572

kira3572

Servant of the Dark World

i would like to be Kira, Kira all the way XD where Lacus is more then enough for me LOL XP

but i would like to be with Lunamarie too XP

Hmmm...I would either be Lacus or Cagalli.
I would be lacus because Kira is so Cute and caring to her. And I love her outfits!
For Cagalli...I would be her..because Asuran is so cute!! And I like her Mobile Suit!

Signature

Snow-Hime

Snow-Hime

I am NOT a GIRL.......

i would choose Cagalli,Kira,Shinn and stellar.i don't know why,it just they are so cute and how they piloting their Gundam :)

Signature
+I can't REWRITE my past......+
+But I can REWRITE my future....... +

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

Quote by Ratboy2099i wish i was Athuran cause he gets a babe like Cagalli.... as well as the Hawke sisters and Mia

so most of the guys should like to be athrun alot.. since he is a hot stuff for the females.. XD

Signature

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

Athrun too, same reason... *lol* and Auel because I like to pilot the Abyss Gundam. :D

Signature

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

gumdam seed...hmm let's see, it'll be cool to be athrun ^^

dhunter

dhunter

Pantsman to the rescue

I really like the Buster so I'd go with Dearka, he has this cool and calm attitude

Signature
Are those... pants on your head???

winged

winged

Nostalgic...

I wish im Millie, shes able to become a photographer & take pictures all around the world, & also a crew in AA that has gone thru the last war, knowing alot of things!!

Signature
| What do you believe in and fight for? |

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

there's a few interesting characters that i didnt thought pple will hope they are.. although Dearka and Millie are small characters, but their characters still rox alot.. :nya:

Signature

Yumeeture

Gundam Lover^^

athrun *___* or Stella^^ They are both so cool^^ And the Saviour Gundam isn't bad at all...or gaia...^__^

Miriallia

Miriallia

Gray Witch

I'd like to be Stellar, because I love Shinn and because I feel as her... o.o

Signature

Gressini

Gressini

Tokimeki No Hakumi

Hmm Maybe :
Rey (Becouse i love that Legend Gundam)
or
Shinn (becouse i wanna be Lunamaria's Boyfriend)

'Signature Image'
Tokimeki No Hakumi

Well, uh i wanna be deakka so i can follow yzak around ^^
Nah, perhaps.....cagalli coz she is somewhat like me and ummm her life seems well exciting!!

\(^o^)/

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.