Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What makes you happy? - Minitokyo

What makes you happy?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 47 total items

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Many things... but lately the thing that makes me happy is that my friends enjoy the story that I'm writting. I like to write, so it's a double time!

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

mmm..what makes me happy?...being with my family....mum and niece especially...watching anime, listening to anime OSTs, my computer and the internet......having a good day healthwise... :)

Jokes, good times with friends and the inevitable stream of zingers that seems to come from being around them makes me happy. Also glitches and funny one-offs during games makes me laugh, which is a type of happy. ^^

RainHybrid

RainHybrid

..::- 1082 -::..

i am now sure that anime is the only
thing i have to be happy about...
i hate just about everything else right now.
(except my religion)

Quote by Jyu-Jyuhappy? i don't thnk that's in my vocabulary or dictionary...LOL j/k um...my family makes me happy....

how can family make you happy?

Remember
Revolution

Music, being with my family, my pups, relaxing and looking at something beautiful.

Kumiko-H

Kumiko-H

Professional reader

chocolate!!! lots and lots of chocolate!!! some people call it a substitute for... umm i wont go into that ^_^'

Signature
All I want to do is read all day long. Can someone tell me how I can get a job like that! LET'S LEAD THE PROFESSIONAL READERS REVOLUTION!!! Any takers???

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Going on the internet and having something related to anime/manga in front of me or going to Borders.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

--Azmaria--

--Azmaria--

Sweetie angel candy voice!!

Hi!!!!!!!!! The things that makes me happy are the anime, talk with my good friends, enjoy the time with persons I love, listen to music, sing and sing on my school's chorus, the religious chorus, but we enjoy the time so much the time of the tests ^^
Bye!!!!

Signature

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by vietgurl5593music and anime make me happy!my friends also help me through hard times
so ..yeah

I agree with vietgurl5593 here on this thread!!! Becuase I listen to music when I'm done when theres no one near me to chear me up!! But the most person that cheers me up is............ kawii-chicken!! She's a great friend to hang with! :D

Signature Image

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I'm happiest when I'm playing or listening to music. watching Anime and talking to my friends are close (and I mean close) seconds.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

what makes me happy? well , music,anime/manga , draw and no homework(i'm a lazyyyy guy ^_^' ^_^' ) ,but i'm feel more happy when i obtain a new anime DVD :nya: :nya:

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

Cataclysm

Cataclysm

Shadows of nothing

I'm at my happiest when I can put a smile on someone's face, I find that to be the most rewarding thing and I can't help but smile back. If everyone around me is happy then I'm happy, it's just the way I work. Also knowing that I have friends and family that care about me keeps me happy.

Apart from that music makes me happy and going out with my friends makes me happy too :)

When I see a really good anime.

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

when i am in Minitokyo of course......
really enjoy everything in here.... helpful members....nice artwork and scans.....^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

bayumi

bayumi

well... i really enjoy the time when i can be alone....

happy ....... well anime makes me happy and so dose drawing :) o and my family.

what makes me happy is my fiancee.

pancakes, shopping, drawing, fridays after i get outta work, warm weather, flirting -___-

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

Almost everything either makes me happy or amuses me to some degree. But to be more specific, things that make me happy include music, dancing, nice weather, and spending times with my friends.

easy... my girlfriend makes me happier then anything!! ^_^ just talkin 2 her is better then anything...

sUmm3r

{{cRaZy_B3auTifuL}}

when someone makes me feel special, a guy most likely :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

Hello melmachine
what makes me happy?
well....when i talk to my girlfriend

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

Duplicate thread, closing.

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/17855/

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 47 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.