Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who's better? Kagome or Kikyo?! - Minitokyo

Who's better? Kagome or Kikyo?!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

Ok alot of people like inuyasha and kagome ect.
but whos better? kagome or kikyo?
the show down begins!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Hmmm *rubs chin* I think Kagome!! Kikyo...well, she demonstrates leadership and power but Kagome is more loving and positive. ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

himeno22

himeno22

xXsend me an angelXx

kagome duh! kikyo;s a lying snake *evil eyes* :angry:
plus she thinks she can just show up when kagome and inuyasha finally start to LIKE EACH other seriously....

Do you believe in heaven above?
Do you believe in love?

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

I would agree with what these people say. Kagome tells the truth but sometimes shy and Kikyo is just a girl who wants everything for herself..... sometimes taht is.....

Signature Image

Kumiko-H

Kumiko-H

Professional reader

Oh my goodness!!! I feel bad to have kikyo as my avatar!!! I may change now :( Well it is hard to compare them. Kikyo and Kagome are of the same soul. Kikyo is of a different time and is older and more mature. Had Kagome been created first she may be the same way. Our environment affects us, ne? Kikyo was raised to be a serious priestess while Kagome was raised with the opportunity to be whatever she wants to be. Kagome is more loving and both are just as strong, albeit that Kikyo is more focused. After saying all that though, I do like Kagome better I just wanted to talk!!! :nya:

Signature
All I want to do is read all day long. Can someone tell me how I can get a job like that! LET'S LEAD THE PROFESSIONAL READERS REVOLUTION!!! Any takers???

totally kagome..i mean kikyo kind of scares me after she dies, 'cause she pratically stalkes inuyasha(no offence to kikyo likers).

Power is only nessesary because conflicts will never end..

KAGOME....kikyo is dead XD XD XD

I think Kagome is much better. Like everyone says she's a much better person. I mean there are times for me, when Kikyo seems much better.

Signature

Kagome is way better than kikyo! My reasonsare that kagome is made of flesh and blood, Kikyo is made out of grave soil. 2. Kikyo wants to kill Inuyasha. 3. Kagome is way better looking.

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

Kagome! Kagome! Kagome! Although I mostly am like Kikyou.........Kagome! Kagome! Kagome! *shows Kagome banner*

Signature Image

rayearth

rayearth

[ The Real Gouf ]

umm...people? there's already 2 similar thread about this one :
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/14819/
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/18003/
and 1 one of them are almost exactly the same like this one except with poll (and from the same user) :)
so isn't a bit reasonable if we just post in one thread? ( just a suggestion though).

seiryumiko

seiryumiko

aka nike13

better as in how? Kagome is nicer, more open with her feelings, and nonjudgemental but kikyo is stronger, has shown a little more intellegence (although it doesnt help kagome that she's popping between times), and protected the people she cared about (actually, they both do that)

kikyo was fine until she was resurrected, then she just seems cruel and uncarring. she wasnt evil originally...but overall i like kagome better, i just feel sorry for kikyo (and wanna hurt the resurrected version)

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.