Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 SONICVSMARIO - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 23 total items

MHF

The last Jap Gold Dragon*

Sonic or Mario which prefer???, for my Sonic the best is.

Signature Image
-X- Fukush� wo s�shite kudasai [MHF]PGD
-X- Haaron 満雄義高III Winkler ー >_<ー♪

DaveTheInsane

DaveTheInsane

hou je bek

Sonic

I KNOW YOU'RE HERE. YOU LEFT A TRAIL OF HEAD JUICE
manhunt

People LISTEN TO ME I CAN'T DRAW ALLTHAT WELL, AND HAVEEN'T SUBMITTED MY OWN DRAWING YET.

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

I have never really been a big fan of Sega, so I am going to have to say Mario.

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

I prefer Mario. I started that games as kid and it was fun. Haven't play sonic in a long time so I prefer Mario.

-Sonic is faster and has to face the most complicated levels.
-Mario got more moves and has appeared on more game genres.

I declare a draw game :P

BZZZZZZZZZZT.

MHF

The last Jap Gold Dragon*

Really for me, i think Sonic is more exciting, more faster, and more enjoyable, Even so I have been able to play Mario's games and I like but I Prefer sonic.

Signature Image
-X- Fukush� wo s�shite kudasai [MHF]PGD
-X- Haaron 満雄義高III Winkler ー >_<ー♪

Taki

Taki

Out of the Shadows

Sonic. The newer Mario games don't do it for me...

Signature Image

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

Sonic has more personality, but mario has a lot of versatility.
I'll stay with sonic, there's nothing special about Mario, anyone could do what he does.

Go Then- Said the Angel -And Leave This World to Those Who Trully Care-
Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey
..::Ecchi-Club::.. Proud member :')

shinotenshi

shinotenshi

Levi Ackerman

sonic. well, if i could pic a sonic character, it'd be shadow. shadow ownz all. =3 and has cooler spikeys. and hover blades, or whatever they are. ^^

Signature
Look at all these big ass trees.

Noctum

Noctum

.:Dark Lord:.

Mario has the (dis)advantage of being an ordinary guy. He is a good buddy and everybody likes him.
He just isn't cool and his dress isn't very stylish. These are the areas there Sonic gets points.

In the end, the fact that I haven't seen both for years (because I don't have any game console) makes me give a draw here. They are both Jump-'n'-Run legends, but they are just too different for a direct match.

How about Sonic vs Megaman (or Samus from Metroid)?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

mario, cause he is a damn godly plumber!!

Dfire

Dfire

101%chewy goodness

I'm sorry but I've gotta go with the Italian plumber. Sonic was cool and all...but...yeah...

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

sonic long live sega master system :)

Mario is super charged with Amanita Muscaria mushrooms while all Sonic has to power himself up are methamphetamines.... No contest, its Mario all the way!

BoneyCork

BoneyCork

Oshibori

Sonic is the better character, and I definitly prefer some of his earlier games to the early Mario games. But since he's gone 3D the games have got steadily worse, and just dont compare to the 3D Marios.

Signature

Bored? Read this.
Ok now find something else to do.

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

i agree to but the old sega mastersytem sonic was awesome

sonic rules!!!! XD

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

I like both, but I like sonic a little more. I loved that Sonic Spinball game. ^-^

Laser

AkaKori

I love Sonic. He is way better that that boring featureless italian that calls himself Mario. Sonic has an interesting character and background to him. Sonic wins all. And I think I am one of the few people who totally appreciate the new 3D Sonic games.

Machinae Supremacy - The origin of SiD-metal. Rock plus SiD sound chip (C64/Amiga/etc). Go to: www.machinaesupremacy.com
Machinae forums: http://forum.machinaesupremacy.com

Sorceres00

Sorceres00

Sekiria

Sonic its my favorite, but i must say that Mario has more fans than sonic (I think), just check out all those little kids playing mario ^_^'

Signature
Fate and Fake........Love and Pain

Mario has more originality and better games, but as a character I like Sonic better. He has a more defined character and has said more than "Mama mia" and "It's-a me, Mario."

Moo.

battlespunk

battlespunk

Stop Breathing, It Tickles.

i'm gonna go with mario check out this site http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/video/smb3.php they finished super mario bro's in ten minutes.

Signature

DarkSith

DarkSith

Fate Testarossa Fan

Both are very good :) Sonic is the fastest and Mario appears in many many games. They are both awesome. I can't choose one of them lol

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.