Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who's your favourite Ichigo 100% Female Character? - Minitokyo

Who's your favourite Ichigo 100% Female Character?

Tagged under Ichigo 100 Percent

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

of coz its nishino tsukasa...cute and sexy

evad83

evad83

Balancer Apprentice

Holy Crap.... I am the only one voting for Yui?? Err....It makes sense, I suppose...Yui X Manaka is kinda impossible as it is...

I really *personally*, generally never really like cute, shy characters, but I suppose if I am to vote who shld end up with Manaka, probably Aya cuz they kinda fits each other like a glove, though the other 2 (Satsuki and Tsukasa) also have gd chemistry wif him.

Anyhow, he shld not be punched. He shld be slowly grilled over a camp fire....I am not a decisive person... but his indecisiveness is probably is reaching the godhood level oredi...
I know we probably shld not blame him, but if we kill the author, we wont noe the ending, would we?

~ Bored of getting bored with boredom ~

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

i always like Satsuki,but after watching the new OVA..i guess i choose Toujou

All of them are the best,that is the best choice =p

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

Lunstar

Lunstar

Formatted...and learning

Toujo Aya, she's veri close to wat i think of my "Dream Girl" :), cute, shy, nice long black hair, caring and a superb figure(Perfect 4 me, Satsuki's chest is kinda too big n Toujo's the juz rite type of big ^_^') XD I think Toujo has the highest chance of being with Manaka after all everything started cos of her rite? ;) ^_^'

champ0342

champ0342

Anime's Beeotch

Nishino or Aya...probably nishino simply because she doesn't have to stalk him for him to love her

Signature
www.transluscent.net/perspective/
Gain a little Perspective

Nickisherenow

SaRiteNite

NISHINO! XD her character/attitude rocks, and i think she is the cutest one ^_^''. if the story were to be put into reality, her attitude and looks would own the rest of the girls. second choice would be yui, cuz of her attitude (dun ask me why i like girls coming from that hellhole school though)

Silent Warfare is my kind of war. Why? Because no one innocent gets hurt.

Terrorists aren't silent though. Bastards

aydz

Pink goddess

Tojo aya..shes soo cute and innocent

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

They all have good points to them.....but...I would always route for Aya.....she is what i think is the most destined person in the anime..to be with Manaka...has the same similar dreams......beautiful....what else could a person ask for..............oh yea..I know the ending to this manga.....so I know who's Manaka's favourite girl.....

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I like nishino myself.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

Kitaoji Satsuki is my favorite :D

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

anime-boy

anime-boy

Anime-Boy

I like all three of them, Nishino Tsukasa, Satsuki Katoiji, and Aya Tojo.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

MizuhofanFFX2

MizuhofanFFX2

Mizuho Kazami's fan - FFX2 fan

aya

Nishino

hmmm kind of hard to decide , since all of them is cute =\
i might as well pick satsuki

Aku Soku Zan
Slay Evil Immediately
悪をすぐ殺害しなさい

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Quote by Forum Guidelines+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating superlatives threads, e.g. those asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Please refrain from bumping up these old favorites thread from weeks and weeks ago.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

i like aya too...i like the cute and innocent look...shoot ill go for her nerd version too

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

dnandre

dnandre

it's ... nothing

go with Nishino Tsukasa....
but the "error" one, Kitaoji Satsuki is not bad ^^

Signature

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Quote:
Kitaooji Satsuki XP
Nishino Tsukasa 100% ^^
Satsuki ! ^_^ lovely ;)
Toujo
I like nishino myself.
aya
Nishino

Posts like these decrease the forum quality and make the Favorites/versus/superlatives rule necessary.

Closed

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.