Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Doubts - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 3 total items

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

You ever get that feeling tht maybe your friend is tried of you as if your a piece of paper with a messed up drawing on it and your suddenly cumble? I hate doubting on my friends...I have a friend she has this thing where she gets bored with everything, like her hair she has a different hair color like every few weeks. I spoke to my other friend and we just talked about how she gets tried of so many things. I'm not surpirsed that she hasn't gotten tried of her friends but it seems to be like that because well it seems as if..........as if she wants to move on and she moves from person tp person as if they were dolls waiting to be played with.

I know its bad to think this thats why I end up punishing myself for having thoughts like these....and no I won't tell you how I punish myself -_- ........anyways... it's wrong to doubt someone. To me I don't even think I even know what doubt is. I havent really doubted anything sure I'd use it in a sentence but its like it's an empty word to me. With this said and done I feel so lonely and afriad that she'll get tried of me and it seems like she has but I want to hold on but I don't know what to do......

I hate drama......it just retarded....grrrr

So have any of you ever doubted someone? If so why.

Now that somehow felt like a test question....stupid school X3

Magically Delicious, yo.

Siri

Siri

Suou

lol hm i'm guess that when u say tried you mean tired?

but any way its human nature to doubt others i guess
hm from what you've said it just seems like the way she acts is that she gets tired of things easily
but somethings last longer than others. eg. friendship

in any case if she does move on
then i guess thats your answer
so until then, i know its easy to say
but try not to worry about it too much
if she's that kind of person
i don't think theres much you can do to stop her
and if she'll so easily give up your friendship.. maybe she's not really a friend worth having

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Some people should be doubted because of their actions or words. Many people on my campus do not know that I doubt them because they keep getting me to do things that they want me to do - it doesn't work like that. I doubt them in my mind. Be it a lesson to you that not everyone can make you hold on to your thoughts about them as they may change from time to time, possibly making a bad change.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.