Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 White smoke.... !!!! - Minitokyo

White smoke.... !!!!

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Noe

Papa Noe

Ratzinger Pope... (Benedicto XVI)!!!!!!!!

That you think?

Signature Image
Administrador (Administrator) Hispanime. Un solo idioma, una sola pasion. Hispanime

Cadi

Cadi

True

Here is a site if you want more info...clickhere

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I can honestly say that I don't know that much about the potential winners of the vote, but I had heard good things about Ratzinger. If he's as good as Pope John Paul, then I believe it's a good thing.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Noe

Papa Noe

Quote by CadiHere is a site if you want more info...clickhere

Thanks, but already I read the news. It asked that you of this election think... if is that it interests to them. As for me, I believe that the Church will follow more conservative than before, which is very bad.

Signature Image
Administrador (Administrator) Hispanime. Un solo idioma, una sola pasion. Hispanime

SebastianvonKane

SebastianvonKane

Omniversal lone traveler

To be honest, years ago I knew that by the time John Paul II were leaving his jobe, Joseph Ratzinger will take the charge.
This is no surprise for me (I got the luck of having a great philosophics teacher, a doctor).
But I think is OK. I hope he may take the church by the way it must and the most adequate.
The power belongs to cnservation now, but I still can't take the chnage, by the time I was borned, John Paul was the pope.
Is OK. I only hope his new laws won't be so exigent, or strange.
God bless "Benedicto XVI".
Thanks for the post. I was hoping for one like this.

"You have a job to do, and so do I. Yours is to sell socks and suspenders. Mine is to cross-examine people like you and crush them".

sisko

sisko

ETERNO NAVEGADOR

:) :D XD :nya:
I say only one think:
Pray for the Catholic World
SISKO................. :) :D XD :nya:

Integrante de (member of): [Hispanime] & [Ecchi Club] & [Perverts Club] & [OutLaw City]

"EL HISPANO ES VIDA" :) :D XD :nya:

Signature

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

He seems like a good guy, will have to see what he does. No one will be as good as Pope John Paul the second.

Signature

Carmen

Carmen

Alaba a Dios

I am not catholic, but I hope tha this new Pope to fill the place of the last, really, John Paul II was an excellent person, so this new Pope, Benedict XVI has a difficult job to do...
I hope for him the best luck, and that God bless him...

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I'm not Catholic either...but Ratzinger or Benedict or whatever you call him now does seem like a good guy. No one will ever match John Paul...but nontheless God bless him and I wish him the best of luck with his new duties.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Good... I want that it is a good Pope... does not matter that he is a German...
but is not due to take into account those rumors on profesia..
that the Black Pope, or that the Pope has the black soul...
Everything to fulfill the coming of the aim of the world Is good for the Catholic community that a New Pope exists, since the previous one was excellent, and it says somebody to it that is atheistic

leoha

Leoha gallery

yeaa... goood notice.... espero ke no sea el papa negro...

very pics from my internet searchs... enjoy...

irian

irian

Kawaii Little Dancer

Ratzinger is way more conservative than jpii, which is a lot. Specially on stands like birth control - the prohibition of which has caused major overpopulation in 3rd world countries. he also openly rejected liberation theology. I really don't think we'll see a very progressive church now.

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Like I noted in the official thread on the Pope *hint*, many didn't think Ratzinger would be the choice because he's fairly old (he turned 78 on Saturday) and because many feel that his conservative stance might not be what the Catholic church needs in this day and age. People had expected him to be the one to choose the Pope because of his influence and be one who supported and advised, in a sort of eminance grise fashion, but seeing as nobody else was influential or popular enough to be chosen, I guess they chose him as something of a temporary or stopgap means to hold off on choosing the pope for the next generation.

Ratzinger will most likely not make too many changes during his time in office because of his advanced age and the current state of both the church and the world as a whole. We will probably see a continuation of a John Paul II-style leadership for the next few years, before another conclave is held, during which the church will probably select a much younger, more liberal, and more dynamic figure to lead them through changing times.

Of course, time may prove me being far from the mark.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

well i heard a curious thing about new pope :

he is a nazi???????
with him the catholicism is over for their futures actions OX
the apocalipsis makes true XP

this is very strange OX

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

dead

dead

Komm Susser Tod!

Well i'm catholic but not "practitioner", but I want congratulate to Joseph Ratzinger (Benedicto XVI) for became in the new Pope.

Quote by Davohe is a nazi???????

well in fact, he was a nazi soldier force by the Nazi army

Signature Image
...Vanity definitely my favorite sin...

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.