Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 the worst date - Minitokyo

the worst date

page 1 of 1 19 total items

What was the worst date U ever had? where U able to fix it? how? come on don't be shy! we all can learn form this stuff ^_^'

date?... i dont know, i guess there was a guy who asqued me if i wanted to go to the cinema, i said yes because i tought we were going to go with friends, but... no! so i cuoldnt say no later, and i had to go! ^_^' i was so nervious (it was my firt date!) :hmpf: but... ive sorvived. :)

Quote by miyairadate?... i dont know, i guess there was a guy who asqued me if i wanted
to go to the cinema, i said yes because i tought we were going to go
with friends, but... no! so i cuoldnt say no later, and i had to go!
^_^' i was so nervious (it was my firt date!) :hmpf: but... ive
sorvived. :)

first date?... those are hard

Cadi

Cadi

True

I have never been on a real date before. My neighbor's sister went on a blind date with this guy. And she told me that it totally sucked and embrassing. They went out to dinner with the guy and you know how guys are suppose to pay for the girl's dinner( as my neighbors sister puts it) That guy expected her to pay for the whole meal... So I guess next time bring enough money to pay for your own meal XD

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Quote by CadiI have never been on a real date before. My neighbor's sister went on a
blind date with this guy. And she told me that it totally sucked and
embrassing. They went out to dinner with the guy and you know how guys
are suppose to pay for the girl's dinner( as my neighbors sister puts
it) That guy expected her to pay for the whole meal... So I guess next
time bring enough money to pay for your own meal XD

now... thats just being rude...

MOnTieL

MOnTieL

(PrV)

mi peor cita fue cuando lleve a LA perra de mi exnovIA al ciNE............."voy por unas palomitas"........me dijo la maldita infeliz...............tal vez fue a hacerlas por que tardo 20 minutos................el resuldado de salir de la sala y averiguar la situacion fue encontrarme a mi ex con un maldito cholo cara de nagual teniendo sexo en el banio............ademas de partirle su m*dr* al c*br*n ese........me llevaron a la delegacion esa misma noche y pase la noche en una mugre celda.......al dia sigiente fui a su casa y queme sus adornos del jardin con gasolina y tinner............................ahora..........alguen podria tener una cita peor a esta?

Signature

Still being the King of all the perverts in Minitokyo....

Kanna

Kanna

Hace mucho que no toy.

Quote by MOnTieLmi peor cita fue cuando lleve a LA perra de mi exnovIA al ciNE............."voy por unas palomitas"........me dijo la maldita infeliz...............tal vez fue a hacerlas por que tardo 20 minutos................el resuldado de salir de la sala y averiguar la situacion fue encontrarme a mi ex con un maldito cholo cara de nagual teniendo sexo en el banio............ademas de partirle su m*dr* al c*br*n ese........me llevaron a la delegacion esa misma noche y pase la noche en una mugre celda.......al dia sigiente fui a su casa y queme sus adornos del jardin con gasolina y tinner............................ahora..........alguen podria tener una cita peor a esta?

Por dios...que desgraciada!
yo nunca te haria algo asi...
Mi peor cita fue cuando sali con mauro el super chico que cuando se apagaban las luces en los boliches usaba su super poder de multiplicar sus manos para manosearme en un isntante!. le pegue un cachetazo e hice que mi mejor amigo juan lo moliera a golpes, de lo cual me arrepiento porque lo envio al hospital (a mauro) y lo mandaron a la comisaria (A juan)...claro que me arrepiento por juan ,el otro se rompio un par de costillas y nada mas.

I have never..

Quote by kgpowerI have never..

U have never had a bad date? or a date at all?

Vorse-raider

Bloody

Sali con una mina que resulto ser un vago... y bien dotado por abajo.SPOOKY!!!!!
Nunca Corri tan rapido en mi vida.

The axe in the hand of this evil animal has tasted the blood of many monsters.

Signature Image

Quote by Vorse-raiderSali con una mina que resulto ser un vago... y bien dotado por abajo.SPOOKY!!!!!

AJAJAJAJAJA tenemos un ganador!!!!

Let's say i accidently fergot to fill my wallet up with sum money b4 i left_______

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I have never been on a date before.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

cereshe22

cereshe22

goddess

i dont know maybe the time that i felt fo bad that date would be the worse

I haven't had a bad date. I make the effort to date girls who know what and who I am and who are not so superficial as to harshly judge me over a single or a few minor mistakes like forgetting to withdraw some cash from an ATM or whatever. No reason to drag some poor girl through the nerd-rung.

Suicide-Demon

Suicide-Demon

L!f3 !5 H3LL

To be honest: never had a real date XP
The only ones I really had were: sittin' infront of the TV together with my mom an' watching some creepy movies like Identity, Black Hawk Down, ect.
Yeah, those are my dates :D

Daemonarch

The Black Ram

MMMMMMMMMM
Un dia me madrie con un maldito novio de mi ruca porque seguen ellos segun todavia andavan y el pelado se me puso al pedo y le meti la peor paliza su vida y no me metierona la policia pero me quede si ruca jasjajjajajajaja :) .

Daemonarch

The Black Ram

MMMMMMMMMM
Un dia me madrie con un maldito novio de mi ruca porque seguen ellos segun todavia andavan y el pelado se me puso al pedo y le meti la peor paliza su vida y no me metierona la policia pero me quede si ruca jasjajjajajajaja :) .

Quote by SaschaC

Quote by Vorse-raiderSali con una mina que resulto ser un vago... y bien dotado por abajo.SPOOKY!!!!!

AJAJAJAJAJA tenemos un ganador!!!!

The winner of all times. :nya:

Sorry double post.

Besa

Abyss

I've never had a real date x_x I don't want to either*shrugs*

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.