Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Game feature most wanted to exist in reality - Minitokyo

Game feature most wanted to exist in reality

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

i have always thought about this and have also thought why they don't have them in life....yeah my head wonders a lot...
for me i wished that the save feature would exist in life because after we do something stupid it seems like we just want to go back and change it ...

what feature would you want from a game to be placed in reality??

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

I was going to say a save option before I finished reading your post haha

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

spells!!! Tonnes of powerful spells so i can zap those annoying people.....wuahahahahaha

Replay button and save.....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Yeah, anything like new lives or having a chance to redo something would be nice ^_^'

Signature

-Kiyoshi-

-Kiyoshi-

Silent One [Not Really]

Multiple lives or a save feature
or
Boss battles! Is your teacher angering you? Then why not take up arms against them. The best thing is that you're rewarded for defeating them

Koutetsu

Koutetsu

The power of Aiur overwhelms you

Flying owns. Also a huge ass Battle Mech would be awesome, none of that sissy Evangelion crap, I mean Mech Assault 'Mechs. Saving and restarting is for sissies.

Signature
"Shed no tears for me. My glory lives forever!"

I wouldn't mind a save feature. But I would really love to have magical items like they have in online games like WoW. For example, Pen of the Eagle. Also I would like levels, so you can level yourself up and increase stat points like intelligence, strength and agility. :D

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

How about unlimited continue :D, that is a wonderful option to have because I could keep trying until I get it right. :) In reality one mistake is enough to set you back big time before you can recover from it, so the unlimited continue is wonderful. :)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

It's gotta be the save option even though it's already been said ^^ . I like the sound of Unlimited health too XP .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

It's a duplicate thread:

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/11937/

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Save and load.
But sometimes the option to make the graphic better could be useful XP

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Norimune

Norimune

Prince of Winter

puzzle booble!!!
hahahahahaha, naaaaaaaaaa
Final fantasy world I guess... all those spells and magic creatures ahhhhhh..... lovely...

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici." By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

Jheiracks

Jheiracks

absently lost in creation

*busts up laughing* OKay since I have two little kids, I'd have to say the pause button!!! That way mid fall, or mid break of something - I'd be like (pause)!!! That would so kick ass!!! An it would say me the cost of repairs and replacement items!!!

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

Quote by melmachine18It's a duplicate thread:http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/11937/

oh sorry mel ^_^'

RivendaleDude

With the Lights Out

haha, id like a save option too, so if i ever mess up (practically everyday) i can go back....pause .....hmmm...maybbe but save would be better

Rape Me, My friend

Son of A Diddly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111oneone

Naruto-Uzumaki

Naruto-Uzumaki

Whatever...

I need a console and a bunch of commands (ghost cheat, i could go to the girls dressing room without being noticed XD ) or summoning items (i need a new comp) console would be really cool :D

Signatures suck

i would have to say infinite lives and the save and load feature and the cool airships and the futuristic towns and the peace and tranquility when you are in a town and everyones happy

ashley50

ashley50

Dreaming Tank Buster

the save and load feature....and pause too.

What can I say?
Let's~ Volt ~IN!

tsukuyomimode

life is like a boat

reset button !!! hahahahaha ! =P rawr !

"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid to smoke and he'll be happy for a shortened lifetime" quote from GTO... =P rawr !

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Quote by melmachine18It's a duplicate thread:

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/11937/

Yup yup. . . remember to search before you post!

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.