Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Forum Posting - Minitokyo

Forum Posting

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

I try to read what everyone else wrote to get other perspectives. Then I wrote whatever I have to say about it.

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I'll read the first post usually, to get an idea of what's being asked, and if its a shorter thread I'll read most of what's said, but longer ones I'll skim. If its a simple thread asking a favorite or something then I'll just post my answers, and probably go back through and read what others say.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Yea to just skimming longer posts. I've noticed that in some long 'hot' topics, a lot of the posts will be a select few people arguing a single point, to which I'll just ignore that argument and post my response to the original question/thought. Sometimes it even gets the thread back on track. ~_^

as most of everyone here has said already i too read most or all of the replies to get a sense of what has or hasnt been said. i dont mind some posts that are about games or a mass post like some of the quizzes. it's nice to see if the quizzes are true or not and sometimes the game posts have some good info that gamers need.

Signature

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

depends. sometime I do sometime I doesnt. if its something that really interest me, I wud read it. other than that I dont. for example, this thread. I only read a few of em since its not really something where you need to read other ppl's post before posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.