Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Crazy lovestories - Minitokyo

Crazy lovestories

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

nozue

nozue

Peanut & Shrimp

o.k... I understand that they want to do something BIG to show that they really do love each other, but I would have thought of a better way than biting my love ones finger off! x_x

Signature

boei

**Dark Mood**

Bleeearrrrghh...
This idea makes me sick.
They're sick.
Imagine if they break up... muahahaha

Prelim ExamS!!!!!!!!

followed by finals!!!!!

This is CRAzY!

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

Quote by NinjaSo very creepy, but hey if thats their form of love expression who am I to stop them.

i agree.
but like what everyone of u did.
i too was :

WTF

Kachie-chan

Kachie-chan

"Kay-chee-chan"

Omg.. o_0

Eh?

And, boei = Lmfao! :D Very true, heehee..

i can't take that, i'm turning off the lights...

Signature Image

Groups.....::Minitokyo-Australia::. .::Chibi-Fest::. .::KpopFans::.

- from patients comes perfection, although patients has it's limits -

well... if they're cool with it that's great... *twitches* but i still think they coulda gotten matching tattoos like jordan said... *cringes* anyway, i do have a love story... crazy one, but nothing to rival that!

weird love square:
ok so my best friend Ayumi is going out with Ishimaru, a friend in our group. two other friends in our group, Chi and Masato, are going out...well i started noticing that ayumi and ishi were slowly spending less and less time together and i was wondering why, so i called ishimaru while me and ayumi were painting pottery (her piece was for him - a little black kitty with his name on the collar) and he was all mad whenever i talked to him about her... so they break up... and the next day so do chi and masato. weird, eh? so i find out that chi and ishimaru were cheating on ayumi and masato! the shock... it was pretty bad, so anyway i tell ayumi and she burst into tears and wouldn't talke to me for a week...(god, i hate when people shoot the messenger) so chi and ishimaru never went out... ayumi went out with masato for a grand total of two days and then broke up because it was only a relationship based on pity and support... so now, ayumi is going out with kazuma (a really good choice ^^) and both masato and ishimaru are single...poor masato...he didn't deserve any of it.. *sigh* in-group dating is dumb...evil...probem-causing...

so that's the short love story... crazily confusing huh? so anyway (epilogue) i got the cat today from the pottery shop. i showed it to ishimaru and made him promise to keep it a secret...*sigh* we've become pretty good friends..anyway, before i turn this into a diary! ^^ i shall leave *bows*

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Quote by Yumiko-sanwell... if they're cool with it that's great... *twitches* but i still
think they coulda gotten matching tattoos like jordan said... *cringes*
anyway, i do have a love story... crazy one, but nothing to rival that!
weird love square:
ok so my best friend Ayumi is going out with Ishimaru, a friend in our
group. two other friends in our group, Chi and Masato, are going
out...well i started noticing that ayumi and ishi were slowly spending
less and less time together and i was wondering why, so i called
ishimaru while me and ayumi were painting pottery (her piece was for
him - a little black kitty with his name on the collar) and he was all
mad whenever i talked to him about her... so they break up... and the
next day so do chi and masato. weird, eh? so i find out that chi and
ishimaru were cheating on ayumi and masato! the shock... it was pretty
bad, so anyway i tell ayumi and she burst into tears and wouldn't talke
to me for a week...(god, i hate when people shoot the messenger) so chi
and ishimaru never went out... ayumi went out with masato for a grand
total of two days and then broke up because it was only a relationship
based on pity and support... so now, ayumi is going out with kazuma (a
really good choice ^^) and both masato and ishimaru are single...poor
masato...he didn't deserve any of it.. *sigh* in-group dating is
dumb...evil...probem-causing...
so that's the short love story... crazily confusing huh? so anyway
(epilogue) i got the cat today from the pottery shop. i showed it to
ishimaru and made him promise to keep it a secret...*sigh* we've become
pretty good friends..anyway, before i turn this into a diary! ^^ i
shall leave *bows*

yeah very interesing >_> NOT!

neways back to topic: thx but no thx, never EVER inform us of such ugly things again >_> i thought it just be text and some pictures but seeing the fingers dangling down was slightly sickening and causing the food i just ate to almost come back up >_>

sillymoogle

sillymoogle

Vectoring back to school

Thanks for the macabre images... I'll be thinking of this article anytime I want to lose my appitite. I'm sure there are the eye's ones too. Hopefully they'll just exchange their fake, glass eyes... but......

*starts hurling.

man that's nasty.
Please don't get any more ideas MT members.

Edit:
It would have been better if this coulpe had turned to chocolate, like Billy in "The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy" when he became a Chocolate Sailor. At least it would have tasted like "CHOCOLATE!!"

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.