Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Things we miss from MT1 - Minitokyo

Things we miss from MT1

page 1 of 1 20 total items

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

After fixing the bugs i hope we can restore seme features MT1 had
Until now iv'e only missed the "all" category when browsing Scans and the chance to incement the font size for browsing MT v2.2

If you miss something else post it here!

Go Then- Said the Angel -And Leave This World to Those Who Trully Care-
Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey
..::Ecchi-Club::.. Proud member :')

KohakuXP

Neutral

Im pretty sure this version will change alot.

Well, the seperation of your own work and scans in out userpage had been changed to mixed together, and the ava being have to be 50x50pixs. And the banner in our sig is not working.

Im pretty sure it will be changed to be better for everyone...because not alot of ppl know how to make an avatar.(Like being exact 50x50pix.)

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Cara

Your critisizing something without even giving it a real chance. i mean how long has mt2 actually been here and its not even all the way here, Sheqel is still adding things.

Signature

DeusIth

The universe in a dot

still is really tiring to read mt in such a small font... i miss that function

raging_otter

Not In

i think im gonna miss the function "quote" when writing messagesin mt 2.2
hmmm i forgot the command for quoting... :(

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

im not critisizing Rhapsody, i like this new verision of MiniTokyo, but i do think there were some functional stuff back on ver. 1 that i'd like to see here, and i will wait untill bugs are fixed to see any of these, (if they ever take place).
oh yeah, and don't forget that i leveled down when i started this thread ;_; i miss my old level ;_;.

Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

-the 'all ' option is here: http://browse.minitokyo.net/
-font size will be back
-for images in your sig, upload it first in the settings, then use bbcode [sigimg] to reference to it
-quote will be back soon

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

Quote by Sheqel -the 'all ' option is here: http://browse.minitokyo.net/

yeah, but that's for all items (wallpapers and scans)m there is no all scans category altough there is a all animewallpapers

Signature

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

i miss my level 45 t_t

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

oh!, ive got another! :P
The % display that alerted us on how far was the next level..

Signature

Taki

Taki

Out of the Shadows

I miss the fact that we could use the [img][/img] tags, but now we have set dimensions for sig sizes...its too small @_@

Signature Image

it's prolly just me but i feel mt2 is slower

Sh0rT0nE

Ecchi King XD

Mt V.2 i think is the shizzzzzzz...few bugs here and there...a lil gettin used to...annoyin functions...to visit the scans...gotta click on gallery...female scans...and then browse all scans to finally get to the scans section haha...it's not so bad because everythin is loadin up pretty quickly but still bleeeh...and like someone said...the % needed to see how far to next level is very useful haha...me like that...but other than that...so far i'm OOOOOkay with this MT...thanx sheqel for doin such a great job ^_^ and good luck with those bugs

>> still is really tiring to read mt in such a small font... i miss that function<<
You can resize fonts with your browser through the View menu. That shouldn't be a problem.

>> it's prolly just me but i feel mt2 is slower <<
i imagine that's a combination of everyone looking at, poking, prodding, and trying out the new code, and some of the code itself not being optimized. She's getting around to it =) This stuff takes alot of tweaking, and can be difficult. I won't complain about the speed unless it's still this slow after she announces the final revision.

Signature
my guy: my life would be complete with rapid weight loss and larger breasts.
me: boobs on a stick! boobs on a stick!

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

I'm sure these things will be fixed and put back into place once the debugging is done.....just give it a little time and things will work out.... ^_^

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

yup, as soon as these bug are fixed, i think MT 1 will only reamain on old members :P
even so i wish an "All Scans" category was available, ;_;

Signature

I miss the search field or I cant find it one of the two.

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I miss the ALL section in the scans too ^^

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

Quote: I miss the search field or I cant find it one of the two.

Quote: I miss the ALL section in the scans too ^^

Yup those functions where really great, now i have to modify my leeching system ;_;

oh yeah, and i miss the "aawwww, you're so unpopular.. no messages" line

Signature

raging_otter

Not In

i miss my mojo.... :(

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.