Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 is there female scans with hair on a ponytail with no bangs - Minitokyo

is there female scans with hair on a ponytail with no bangs

page 1 of 1 5 total items

tenchigirl15

tenchigirl15

Life, Live Love.

just asking couse I got an idea on drawing one of my characters, but I dont know what they look like with their hair up on a ponytail with no bangs. :(

can somebody help or advice? thx :D

Signature Image

if it rains.... it pours :( -Dan Skelden

Prota-Girl

Prota-Girl

The pro Alchemist

I have never drawn a girl with a pony tail. But I can try.If they can get the submitting to work again I can probely put one up! Sorry if I didnot hepl much!! -__-x; oro!!

Scar> I`ll give you a moment to pray.
Ed> Sorry i stopped beliveing.
Scar> i have good news FullMetal.
Ed> What are you goint to stop the killing of State Alchemists,are you going to let me and my Brother go,Are you...??!?!?!
Scar> NO FULL METAL!! *Luffy Grin* I just save a bunch of money on my car insurance bye switching to geico! ^^
Ed> WHAT!!?!?!?!?!

I always wanted to make a character like that. I will have to draw a sketch of one and post it here.

moonbaby

moonbaby

<3 SOCCER

I dunno I've never done a drawing like that berfore I mean I've thought about it but I've never had the nerve to try it. Good Luck on that, it you do draw the girl and your willing to share I would be iterested in looking at it!!!

.... Yeaaaaaa... The Soccer Season Has Finally Started!!!
.... <3 My New Friends...
.... <3 M&M's... :D

tenchigirl15

tenchigirl15

Life, Live Love.

thx for the help. :) but is there female scans with a girl with a pony tail with no bangs also? ^^;

Signature Image

if it rains.... it pours :( -Dan Skelden

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.