Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which MobilE suits of all gundam series you hope u can ride on? - Minitokyo

Which MobilE suits of all gundam series you hope u can ride on?

page 1 of 1 19 total items

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

i myself like 2 mobile suits alot. i like stella's ZGMF-X88S Gaia Gundam and athrun's ZGMF-X23S Saviour.. i like stella's mobile suits because it can change to an animal and vice versa.. and athrun's mobile suit is cool in the way as he can change to a flight mode.. XP
http://www.g-seed.com/mech/dest/gaia2.jpg

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Vinitachi

Vinitachi

Azndude

*Points to his Providence model*
Providence can pretty much rule the battle with it dragoon system and all.
Also Death Scyth and as you said, Gaia. Well.... all of them. All of them looks good to pilot.
*Dreams of piloting a Gundam someday.... someday.....*

Learning little by little.
Signature

raxis

raxis

+kusuha 4ever+

freedom,providence,sazabi,v2 assault buster,wing 0 custom,destiny,epyon,hi nu gdm,etc etc XD XD XD

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

YEAh.. Death Scyth!!! i have forgotten bout it.. i think that mobile suit is cool.. *thumbs up*

Signature

K3ntaro

K3ntaro

.:Fighting Dreamer:.

Freedom and Death scyth..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

The gundam i would choose to pilot is Wing Zero Custom or Freedom because they can manuever a lot of things and the zero system is superior....^_^

Coordinator

Coordinator

To Protect is To DESTROY

Gouf Ignited ;D. Of course Savior, Providence or Deathscythe ... Haha these Gundams are really great

AirMaster

AirMaster

ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU!!!

Hyaku Shiki, Gouf Ignited, Zeta Gundam, Double Zeta Gundam, Superior Gundam, Crossbone Gundam and the V2.

Signature
Sig by Vivid-Rein..ph34r them Zakus XP
Check profile for groups :x

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Dark Strike Gundam even though it's only on MSV.

Others are; God Gundam (with Fuunsaiki), Master Gundam, Blitz Gundam, Zeta and Double Zeta Gundam, Wing Gundam Zero Custom, Gundam Double X and Victory Gundam.

kira3572

kira3572

Servant of the Dark World

me will be Freedom, Zeta Gundam, Gundam Zero Custom

i ride freedom

SurvivorofHate

Hero of Tommorrow

For me,
it would be Gouf Custom, The Astray Red Frame, The Blue Destiny Unit 3, and Gundam gp04

At one time, my heart was full of hatred and sorrow.
I didn't care about anything or anyone that stood in my way.
But when I looked back at the pain and destruction I caused, I finally cried tears of sadness.
Now, I promise myself to start living for something else...

...Something other than hatred.

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

Quote by SurvivorofHateFor me,
it would be Gouf Custom, The Astray Red Frame, The Blue Destiny Unit 3, and Gundam gp04

urs are rather special.. i thought most of the people will choose from gundam wing, seed and destiny.. urs are cool too.. >.<

Signature

For me...
It would have to be the Freedom, gahhhh! it looks so coolXD x 10

Freedom, Gouf Ignited, Aegis, Blitz and Lunamaria`s Gunner Zaku Warrior (provided she was in the cockpit with me ^^)

NU Freedom/M,Angel Wing,Deathscythe

AngryDragon

All Kills No Frills

Freedom - for no original reasons
Full Vernier Zephyrantes - really cool for some reason
Gundam X, XX - awsome satellite cannon, cool concept

Signature

Evil is relative, Annalist. You can't hang a sign on it. You can't touch it or taste it or cut it with a sword. Evil depends on where you are standing, pointing your indicting finger.
- The Black Company, First Novel

seiryumiko

seiryumiko

aka nike13

death scythe or epyon ^_^

Zeliard

Zeliard

I confess! I'm an otaku!!

Any MS from G Gundam I guess. Don't you guys think it's the easiest to pilot? I mean, we are not even piloting it in a way, more of like controlling the direct action of it.

Signature

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.