Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime/Everyday music? - Minitokyo

Anime/Everyday music?

page 1 of 1 19 total items

mYNamEisMimOxxx

mYNamEisMimOxxx

radical x woah

Whitch do you listen to more, anime themes/japanese or everyday life music?
To me anime/japanese music IS everyday life music.
What about everyone else in MT? n_n

streamside

streamside

deranged.

50-50 i guess... depends on my mood, though... when i'm walling or writing a literary piece, i'd like to listen to anime music...

when i'm doing something else, just like, playing the pc, or reading a book, or writing a news article, i like listening to rock, hip-hop/urban, r&b...

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao Tzu

"A journey of a thousand miles...
is better in a car."

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by streamside50-50 i guess... depends on my mood, though... when i'm walling or writing a literary piece, i'd like to listen to anime music...
when i'm doing something else, just like, playing the pc, or reading a book, or writing a news article, i like listening to rock, hip-hop/urban, r&b...

....same here.... like if I'm in a bad mode, then I listen to songs with cuse words in them.

Signature Image

I listen to whatever...but when i'm off on the weekends its anime and j-pop for me. ^_^

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Quote by mYNamEisMimOxxx
To me anime/japanese music IS everyday life music.

Exactly. Except for maybe some Chinese/Korean thrown in. Western music holds no appeal for me.

Brownie the Cat

Anime and Jpop make up most of what I listen to nowadays.

It is a wonder how I used to listen to english songs and now hardly ever do anymore.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

There are plenty of other threads like this on Minitokyo if you use the search at the top right. Try and look for other threads before creating duplicates :) .

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/18187/
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/17848/

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

i listen to anime/jpop aaaall the time..but when i dont find anything new, i listen to everyday music..its kinda like 90% anime, 10% everyday music.

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

..anime all the way for me.. :)

I have a lot of anime music and I also stockpile oldies/soft rock on my computer, so there's about an equal amount of each. Basically, whatever comes up on my Winamp shuffle is what I listen to. There's a strange tendancy to bring anime up more often on it, though.

moonbaby

moonbaby

<3 SOCCER

Quote by streamside50-50 i guess... depends on my mood, though... when i'm walling or writing a literary piece, i'd like to listen to anime music...
when i'm doing something else, just like, playing the pc, or reading a book, or writing a news article, i like listening to rock, hip-hop/urban, r&amp;b...

I guess its basiclly the same for me except for me the activites differ.

.... Yeaaaaaa... The Soccer Season Has Finally Started!!!
.... <3 My New Friends...
.... <3 M&M's... :D

KyoDD

KyoDD

Hatake Kakashi

Xmmm i think anime themes.. Cyazzzz

The Power Of Sharingan - Copy Ninja

Most of the time I'm listening to anime/jpop music. If not, I'm either listening to the Garden State soundtrack or Frou Frou.

J-Pop but most of the time I listen to classical

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

lately it's been anime/jpop, but every so often i'll feel like listening to my regular music...

Signature Image

welll i listen to all kinda of music and all day, so i would say both, "realy life music".. i think anime/japanese music should be included in that, its not like its "different" all music has different genres...

xiaku

xiaku

-exotique-

anime/japanese music is all i listen to nowadays. xDDDD i occasionally listen to american music like the killers or postal service, but that's once in a while. ^_^

Signature

98% japanese/anime music, 2% english "everyday" music... ^^

Signature Image
latest wall::feathers and such [Kingdom Hearts II]; previous wall::samurai poses [Samurai Champloo];
proud member of::The UnderAppreciated; Bleach; ChrnoCrusade; Journey-To-The-West; Silver-Rhythm;

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

I guess both.. cause im either listening to the pillows or my other stuff, the pillows being from flcl, so i think they go under anime music.

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.