Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how many bf/gf`s have you had online? - Minitokyo

how many bf/gf`s have you had online?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

mYNamEisMimOxxx

mYNamEisMimOxxx

radical x woah

Just what the thread said...how many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had online?
I`m married online!! lolz n_n but it`s not serious o_o

Arc213

The Ghost of Chivalry

none..lol

I change for no one. I live to go on being uncompromised.
I am not a dreamer for I live my dreams.

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Quote by mYNamEisMimOxxxJust what the thread said...how many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had online?
I`m married online!! lolz n_n but it`s not serious o_o

haha .... what? you're married online? --silence-- ohhh, not serious... kk, Interesting, well mine have been serious, whether bad or not, two and currently involved in the second one.

none... i haven't even had any in real life... t____t

Signature Image
latest wall::feathers and such [Kingdom Hearts II]; previous wall::samurai poses [Samurai Champloo];
proud member of::The UnderAppreciated; Bleach; ChrnoCrusade; Journey-To-The-West; Silver-Rhythm;

K3ntaro

K3ntaro

.:Fighting Dreamer:.

i only got 1...but wats the use of having a fake relationship online...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I've had only one... the one that I have right now.

Quote by kakitsubatanone... i haven't even had any in real life... t____t

Awww. Poor kakitsubata.

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

none .... ^^ i don't really think it would work for me, though it works for some ppl >.<

Signature

Demonchild

DemonChild

onlyone and i'm still wth him,that wa like 5 or 6 years ago when we met

Your fate will soon be over.

Koori-chan

Koori-chan

~Ice shadow~

like... 4..... ^^;;
but the funny thing is... I've never had a real boyfriend but I've had at least 4 online..... meh...

Signature

Lit0Tammy

Lit0Tammy

dude :D

one it lasted fer a day and i figured it would never work LoL i dun believe in em :P

UnknownFact

UnknownFact

Silent Thunder

I've had 2: a girl from Canada, Anik, and a girl from Guatemala that lives in Peru: Estivaliz.

Signature
Fun.

online relationships are really stupid because many things can happen as in bad things. O.o

Well this is really cute but I have to say I have never really gotten a girlfriend online 0_o
I mean, there will always be the need for me to be close to someone as well. I don't mean to sound superficial but e-hugging can go so far lol.
Strongly agree that words and thoughts are important but a physical closeness is something I do reflect upon as well. Mind you maybe it's because I have never thought of a relationship online. ^_^'

Heh only one.. but I wouldn't call it sirious relationship XD

I haven't had any of these online relationships, but i had one in real life >.<

I haven't had a social relationship at all online let alone in real life. I have no social life at all T_T . Well thats what some of my friends think since they always see me playing pc games. :)

Anaxa

Anaxa

Wish

I don't like that thing. Remember: that love is for "fool" .... ones
Well, not everyone that thas that kind of love is fool, but It's useless because you can't be with your love, and those loves are ver, very hard to take. You suffer al lot with that.

And, answering to the topic, yes...I did, and I got married too, but that was long ago. :$ But now, I look that and all what I think is: What fool I was...but i suppose that it happened when I was younger and more stupid. I don't wish I hadn't done that, because you learn some experiences.

No matter what you play, if you can move the warm light
Idly sitting by, letting the tide slowly rise around and embrace you

Signature

CrimsonShade

~Never Knows Best~

Too many to keep track of. I've been rping online since I was 12 (now 18) come across funny relationships and serious ones. Two out of all of them were serious. Both I don't hear from anymore, one of them wants to kill my friends. So, yeah, I don't make relations to anyone online anymore. Too much trouble.

Signature Image

I see you staring, but don't worry.
I don't mind at all. Look at me if you wish.

i agree with dmny, i had 'intense' friendships online but that was all they were. i cannot imagine having a serious relationship with soeone living on the other side of the globe without ever meeting him in real. what if he lies? what if he's married? lol what if he's a pervert? (very common on the net) oh well i can continue like this forever :P

Play if you dare. You have nothing to lose but your immortal soul.

so far... non, not online at least

online? one 1

in real life...about 8, bunch of sluts.. XD

Signature Image

One online.

3 in Irl.

none..

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

uhhm i have now 1
and i didnt had someone before online

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.