Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Would you keep a tiger as your pet? - Minitokyo

Would you keep a tiger as your pet?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

i would they're so big and fluffy! and i like animals!^-^

I would love to,I love cats,and tiger is big kitty,he has so soft fur and small tigers look so lovely ^_^

cloud811

cloud811

Keitaro Sohma

I think alot of people are forgetting the most important thing here. Many people believe if you raise it from a cub, it'll love u...wont hurt you...think of you as a mother. Odd i foudn this thread because i thought about this alot. The truth is, wild animals are ment to be wild. if you raise it properly as a cube theres proably a high chance nothing will happen. But there have been many incedence with pet bears...lions....tigers that are all tamed or pets attack people. like the lions tamers were attacked once...i forget tehre names. And yea...beware during mating season. I'd most likely dull down his nails. =_= but i would love a tiger pet....a nice white one to

AngelTAP

AngelTAP

Keeper of the Midnight Sun

No, they are wild animals, and they belong in the wild. I've heard of too many occasions in which they turned on their owners, and some didn't survive the attack. "You can take the animal out of the wild, but you can't take the wild out of the animal."

When Injustice Becomes Law, Rebellion Becomes Duty

dMp

dMp

^___________^

i have nothing against tigers whatsoever, but no way in hell i would keep a tiger as a pet. it's not going to ever happen. whether it's tamed or not, you can't tell when it'll change its behavior towards you. i heard on the news a few years ago, a man owned a pet tiger, guess what...he got attacked. i forgot whether he got killed or not. don't be ridiculous people. as could811 said, wild animals are meant to be wild. at least keep it safetly caged behind fences/bars. it'll be scary to find human bones buried in your backyard...j/k ^_________^

ROMEZ

ROMEZ

bringer of silence to the heart

there is no waay to fully get rid of an animals natural instinct there is always that fact even IF it is an accident that the animal might lash out at you that chance isnt worth it, plus tigers are going extinct the only dealings i would want is to help take the species off the endangered list so my answer is NO!

No.

No, I'd rather a lynx. Also, most exotic cats (and cats in general from what past experience shows me) aren't completely domesticated and tend to have a streak of the wild in them. So yeah, a tiger is too big of an animal to handle if it decides to play rough.

To be perfectly honest, i've always wanted to have a pet tiger. or perhaps a black panther for that matter. no other animal compares to the sensuality of feline grace :D

I'd love to keep one and raise one as my own. I could possibly tame it and teach it to eat grass than meat (a little nuts, but anything is possible) and teach it to guard my house and attack like a guard dog.

That would be really cool.

A tiger as a pet? Even if there were domesticated tigers, I would definitely not have one.
First, I definitely don't believe you could tame one into a docile pet, noooo way.
Then, even if you could, do you have the slightest idea of how much money it would cost to pay for its food and other stuff like this. You definitely can't count on it to get its own meal, unless you want to find a few human bones in your backyard.
Another point: do you have the slightest idea of the space a tiger could need. I don't think you can expect a tiger to live in a condo or even a huge flat and be happy. I already feel sad for the poor dogs in cities, so I can't even imagine a tiger!
So, to sum it up: if I ever want a tiger pet, I'll get a plush...

I would love to have one. If I were to train it from a cub, it wouldn't too bad. However, I'm sure we all heard what happened with Roy during one of his acts. there is extreme risk in keeping any wild animal (parrots and such included). I believe, by nature, every pet has a wild side and can turn on you. So, there is a risk with keeping any pet. (I suppose with the exception of really small birds...and maybe rodents. ^^;;; )

Credit to Bleeding_Muse at LJ for the icon~

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.