Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 GITS: Movie vs GITS:SAC - Minitokyo

GITS: Movie vs GITS:SAC

page 1 of 1 15 total items

What do you guys think is better..... The movie or the series...

I prefer the series b/c there is more plot development with the different characters and its more understandable than the movie.... I think I had to watch the movie about 4 different times before I fully understood what was really going on!!

Bloodlust

Bloodlust

1-The frist movie
2-The serie
3The second movie (couldnt understand anything, and I was missing major kusanagi as the principal character)

Signature

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

i've only watched the 1st series from Gits:SAC and didn't watch any two of the movies yet.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

It's tough, since the movies and the series are completely different stories, but I like the series because it gives you more incite into the characters. I think it would be freakin awsome if there was an OVA that connected the two.

Quote by KaedoIt's tough, since the movies and the series are completely different
stories, but I like the series because it gives you more incite into
the characters. I think it would be freakin awsome if there was an OVA
that connected the two.

True they do seem completely out of sync... I haven't seen the second movie for GITS yet... though I have it:D.... I do hope that an ova does come out for the series though or another season perhaps!!!

N2Heiki

N2Heiki

Devil Bats' Quarterback

Hmmm, i like the first movie (the cause for me to like GiTS), the second movie and then the series.

Signature
HiruMamo!!! Yaaaa- Haaaa-

proj

proj

piracy~Digita

a tough call between the 1st gits & the series (sac); though i love all things gits, it looks like the series is best - why? the laughing man...that alone puts sac over the top ~ so brilliant.. ^^

The movie for me. The art is so much better. I like the story better also.

If I smile and don

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

you are comparing apples and oranges .. so this is highly subjective.

i Love the movie, because it was a milestone in various areas.
And SAC is in a league of it's own and seems to breath a little more of Shirow.

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

Alex204

Seeking Rakuen

I like it all as each part is different and not just the same story rehashed. As it keeps changing, it stays interesting.

Quote by Taurecyou are comparing apples and oranges .. so this is highly subjective.
i Love the movie, because it was a milestone in various areas.
And SAC is in a league of it's own and seems to breath a little more of Shirow.

Exactly!

Signature
"Rules are there to make you think before you break them."

series is better just because it is newer, the 2nd movie innocence wasn't that good plot was bad

Sira

Sira

Sira Keogh Lombard

the two

pbut i like must the series

Todo depende de uno

"Miembro de: [Hispanime]"
"Miembro de: [Ecchi-club]"

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

I liked the series better. there's more development. Then again the first movie held pretty true to the comics...and the comics were good

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

Quote by punker0017I liked the series better. there's more development. Then again the
first movie held pretty true to the comics...and the comics were good

Yeah the plot development is one of the strong points for the series

Zeliard

Zeliard

I confess! I'm an otaku!!

I love the series, because the OST was done by none other than Yoko Kanno! Inner Universe was awesome!!

Signature

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.