Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I can’t sign a friend’s guestbook! - Minitokyo

I can’t sign a friend’s guestbook!

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Just like the title says, I’ve tried to contact another member of minitokyo, but whenever I access his userpage, the sign guestbook option doesn’t appear. To let things clear, I’m NOT the last poster in the guestbook, other members have signed his guestbook since the last time I did and this is an active member (actually, he was in minitokyo just today), so I don’t know what could be the reason for this. I’ve tried to sign the guestbook of some other friends of mine and it worked, so I’m not logged out. I’ve tried to access this friend’s userpage many times afterwards and I still can’t sign his guestbook, so it is not a download issue. Could someone tell me what this is all about? Please.

Member of "[Hispanime]".

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Send a Support Inquiry to the moderators or complain in this thread:
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/16414/

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.