Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what do you perfer? Pepsi or Coke? - Minitokyo

what do you perfer? Pepsi or Coke?

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 115 total items

tenchigirl15

tenchigirl15

Life, Live Love.

its a between war of the real coloa with the taste! XD Coke (Coca Coloa) or Pepsi?

me? I pefer Coca Coloa all the way baby!!! ;)

what do you perfer if you drink soda? ;)

Signature Image

if it rains.... it pours :( -Dan Skelden

hmm...i'd choose pepsi

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I like them both but I kinda prefer coce, pepsi ain't bad either.

ocelotisun

ocelotisun

SpiritedAway

I don't think Pepsi is bad... :) ... But I have to say that I prefer Coca Cola all the way... XD

ShiroiLina

ShiroiLina

Light & Dark Sorceress

Pepsi Max :P
doesnt make so much difference though for me.. XD as long as i drink something XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

--Azmaria--

--Azmaria--

Sweetie angel candy voice!!

I prefer coke! It's much more sweet than Pepsi... I don't like pepsi... but coke yesssssss!!!:P

Signature

Kachie-chan

Kachie-chan

"Kay-chee-chan"

*gasp* They've finally made this Thread! *dies* :o

Now's my chance to show the world that I'm willing to shame myself for my favourite Drink..

*takes deep breath*

Peeepppsssii!!! Yaaayyy!!! XD

Pepsi, Pepsi, Pepsi, Pepsi!! *bounces* Even got a can right this minute, lol! =^-^=

*huggles can* A friend once called me the Pepsi Queen.. *clutches can tight* Believe me, me and the sugar have history.

*remembers and sighs, while stroking can* Bliss.. ;)

Ketski

Domo-Kun

I would say.........
P.......
E.......
P......
S.......
P....
I......
PEPSI!(...) great falvour just makes me go nuts :o
Then again think they kinda taste teh same o_0;;
Coke w/ Lime came out.... <--- very tasty o_0;;
umm cha..

Domo Domo Domo Domo Domo Domo Domo Domo Domo Domo Domo Domo Domo Domo Domo Domo Domo Domo Domo Domo Domo Domo Domo Domo Domo Domo Domo Domo Domo

i like pepsi, to me it seems to have a lighter texture....but i sometimes drink core if its diet

I WANT LULU'S HAREM

Cathal

Cathal

ROAR!

RC Cola ALL THE WAY!

"The mouth of the just shall mediate wisdom, and his tongue shall speak judgment. Blessed is the man that endureth temptation, for when he hath been proved, he shall recieve a crown of life." - Lillium

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Quote by Kachie-chan*gasp* They've finally made this Thread! *dies* :o

Now's my chance to show the world that I'm willing to shame myself for my favourite Drink..

*takes deep breath*

Peeepppsssii!!! Yaaayyy!!! XD

Pepsi, Pepsi, Pepsi, Pepsi!! *bounces* Even got a can right this minute, lol! =^-^=

*huggles can* A friend once called me the Pepsi Queen.. *clutches can tight* Believe me, me and the sugar have history.

LMAO... well, this describes my preference very well, i am indeed addicted to pepsi... while i can drink coke when there is nothing else, it makes my throat too dry, and i hate it... so, this my choice : pepsi all the way...

>.< oh shoot, this reminds me i don't have any cans left to pop, well, gotta face the rain to go to the grocery store... I need my pepsi!!

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

Coke al the way :D :D

*takes deep breath*

CCCCCCOOOOOOKKKKKEEE!!! Yaaayyy!!! XD

Coke, Coke, Coke!! *bounces* Even got a can right this minute, lol! =^-^=

*huggles can* A friend once called me the Coke Queen.. *clutches can tight* Believe me, me and the sugar have history.

:D guess she likes coke j/k

Signature

hmmm what a sooo interesting and existential question lol ;)

i would say ... no one !! Too much sugare in these soda (like in any soda you can drink everywere around the world) x_x

Yeah Soda sucks, drink water :nerd:

See you

I'm a poor lonesome cow-boy and a long way from home

Of the two I definitely prefer Coke, but Dr. Pepper is my favourite of the current available beverages (it was Josta until they discontinued it).

Koori-chan

Koori-chan

~Ice shadow~

pepsi!! Pepsi all the way ^^

Signature

coke!!!! Coke all the way!!!

WWWoooooooohhhhhhhh!!!!

Kachie-chan

Kachie-chan

"Kay-chee-chan"

Quote by Ayamael

*takes deep breath*Peeepppsssii!!! Yaaayyy!!! XD

LMAO... well, this describes my preference very well, i am indeed addicted to pepsi... while i can drink coke when there is nothing else, it makes my throat too dry, and i hate it... so, this my choice : pepsi all the way...
&gt;.&lt; oh shoot, this reminds me i don't have any cans left to pop, well, gotta face the rain to go to the grocery store... I need my pepsi!!

A fellow addict? *salutes* - You are now officially my new best friend, lol. =^-^=

Brave the rain, brave the storm! *chants your name*

Quote by wingsCoke al the way :D :D

*takes deep breath*CCCCCCOOOOOOKKKKKEEE!!! Yaaayyy!!! XD
Coke, Coke, Coke!! *bounces* Even got a can right this minute, lol! =^-^=
*huggles can* A friend once called me the Coke Queen.. *clutches can tight* Believe me, me and the sugar have history.

:D guess she likes coke j/k

Lmfao! =^-^= Hyped? Sugar? Meee?!.. No.. *hides can* Honest!

Prota-Girl

Prota-Girl

The pro Alchemist

pepsi!!! all the way, coke just has no flavor. But if It was coke vs. Dr.Pepper, DOC PEP WILL always get my vote!!! ^_____^x oro!!!!

Scar> I`ll give you a moment to pray.
Ed> Sorry i stopped beliveing.
Scar> i have good news FullMetal.
Ed> What are you goint to stop the killing of State Alchemists,are you going to let me and my Brother go,Are you...??!?!?!
Scar> NO FULL METAL!! *Luffy Grin* I just save a bunch of money on my car insurance bye switching to geico! ^^
Ed> WHAT!!?!?!?!?!

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Since Pepsi contains caffeine which isn't good for my health, i prefer Coca Cola.

Pride comes before the fall

destati

Yuusha-Oh

Cherry Coke!

Quote by Rai1eSince Pepsi contains caffeine which isn't good for my health, i prefer Coca Cola.

Coke has caffeine too...

To be honest, I dislike both...but if i had to choose it'll be Pepsi, its less crap than coca cola

AngryDragon

All Kills No Frills

Gotta go with pepsi

Signature

Evil is relative, Annalist. You can't hang a sign on it. You can't touch it or taste it or cut it with a sword. Evil depends on where you are standing, pointing your indicting finger.
- The Black Company, First Novel

yournemesis

yournemesis

Galaxy Angel for EVERRRR

Vac: i prefer Inca cola

Dxy: EHHH I SAY COCA COLA XD

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

Firebomb

Anime Lover

I prefer pepsi over coke but there both good and i drink both

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 115 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.