Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 AGH... - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

...I can't do it...!
I followed the PSP tutorial, but my images still won't appear...

what images?

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

Quote by SaschaCwhat images?

The background images, for my userpage...

ocelotisun

ocelotisun

SpiritedAway

What are you using IE ... Some people had problems with it... Use Firefox instead... :) ... Or maybe clear your cache... Sometimes it solves the problem.... :D

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

Quote by ocelotisunWhat are you using IE ... Some people had problems with it... Use
Firefox instead... :) ... Or maybe clear your cache... Sometimes it
solves the problem.... :D

"Clear my cache?"

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Well, if you're using Firefox...
http://img124.echo.cx/img124/6076/one1je.jpg
http://img124.echo.cx/img124/2739/two7eu.jpg
Don't use IE to upload the slices, it didn't work for me either. Don't have Firefox? Get it here.

ocelotisun

ocelotisun

SpiritedAway

Quote by Minato

Quote by ocelotisunWhat are you using IE ... Some people had problems with it... Use
Firefox instead... :) ... Or maybe clear your cache... Sometimes it
solves the problem.... :D

"Clear my cache?"

The temporary files that your brownser keeps... It's in the options menu... There's a option to delete those files... :)

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

I cleared my cache and uploaded the files, but they still won't appear...I also have the Firefox browser, so I have no idea what's going wrong...

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.