Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I AM LEAVING MINITOKYO!!! - Minitokyo

I AM LEAVING MINITOKYO!!!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

After having work hard on many scans...(still got tonnes wating to upload)...what do i get???
Some damn moderators just deleted my nearly all my scans in one night..... Some even placed there for weeks ( why wanna wait till now??? Just delete them at once if you found them not enough quality!!! It gives me confidence after having the loving friends posting their comments and even added to their fav...thus making me wanna make more ) .........
maybe i'm stupid enough for posting them here...instead i should keep them to myself ( i even robbed from my friend's HDD and scanned from posters in order to share it with all the members here ) or using my free time to play ps2.....sorry guys....i'll be missing your all except those suck moderators....ban me if you wish...i dont care anymore about this site!!!! THIS SITE IS A CRAP!!!
Minitokyo could have been a haven for anime lovers without the damn moderators......

so once again saying good byes to all my beloved friends.......

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYY
don't go away
i dont know what to say because that didnt happend to me with the moderators thing
heyy dont go away youre friends will miss you

at least stay here at the forum thing to talk with ur friends

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Man NO!!!!!!!!!

Maybe we could talk some sense into them or something!!! just don't be so hasty...

Yes at least stay here for the forums, don't mind our oppressors. Maybe I'll find you a personal web gallery to post your stuff or something... just don't leave!!!

Signature

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

I am shock to see nearly all my scans got deleted!!!!! Really fed up eith this!!!!!

Thanks Jakulito.... i maybe going to set up my own website with couple of my friends....

so take good care ya guys.....

if i made my own webpage i'll definitely sent an invitation to all....^_^

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

All those hard work!!! Wasted!!!

i wanted to keep this to myself but what happend to you, I gotta let it out: they still gauge objects via their personal liking and based on a scaling system that is also influenced by how good they are, what they like and what is basically popular...

Respect is something everyone works hard for and at least a pm to the "victim" would be nice...

Signature

AnimeLover2004

AnimeLover2004

AnimeLover

Did you ask the moderators why your scans got delete?
Did you follow the rules of what can be post and what cannot be post into the galleries?

I love Miyama Yuna (SHE's MY WIFE!!!) and I love anime.

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

there are not many nude scan in my gallery......
i cant even post inuyasha scan?????

I have stayed long enough to see many members getting pissed off and leave MT.....
guess its time for me to leave...

and yet there are many more unquality scans here...
obviously the darn moderators only look up on high lvl members....

look at this... http://download.minitokyo.net/102996/

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

bad quality scans get deleted. i dont see what's so out of this world about that. when mods see someone post 4-5 bad scans, we go to their gallery and specifically weed them thru.

you dont see users such as nat, tama-neko, or kino complaining about deletion, because they dont get them. why? because they submit high quality scans. its that simple

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by sammobad quality scans get deleted. i dont see what's so out of this world about that. when i see someone post 4-5 bad scans, i go to their gallery and specifically weed them thru, and i KNOW i didn't make any mistakes.

not even a notice of deletion?

edit: notification is sent to the user upon every deletion

Hey how'd you do that? Magic? heheheh...
Oh I see, thanks for clearing that up...

Signature

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.