Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 bbcode? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 6 total items

himeno22

himeno22

xXsend me an angelXx

i cant upload my sig XD. it keeps saying to put this (sigimg) as a bbcode 4 something but i cant figure out wut. help!

Do you believe in heaven above?
Do you believe in love?

...yeah...I...have the same problem...whenever I try...there is a message...at the top left part of the screen...that reads:

Warning: getimagesize(): Read error! in /home/minitokyo/public_html/members/browsing/index.php on line 62

Wonder...what that means?

sanmadjack

sanmadjack

Tube tops are too cylindrical

it's [sigimage] not (sigimage) brackets, not parenthesis, put it in your signature text where you want your image to be. As for the second guy's problem, your image is probably an incompatible format, or there's something wrong with the site code. Try a diferent image format, then if that doens't work, use the tech support request thing.

Signature
Registered Linux user 395626
Hi-Res Icons - http://www.rabiez.tk/
Want a gmail address? Let me know, I've got invites coming out of my butt!

himeno22

himeno22

xXsend me an angelXx

mine says i hav to bbcode (sigimg) to refrence it. theres nothin wrong with it though

Do you believe in love?

AthrunsPal

AthrunsPal

*zoning*

just type [sigimg] in brackets where u want your signature in the signature textbox

himeno22

himeno22

xXsend me an angelXx

oooooh! thank u sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i luv u people^^

Do you believe in love?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.