Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Pixel... Font... - Minitokyo

Pixel... Font...

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Or... w/e the fzck they're called...

http://img185.echo.cx/img185/808/kiradestiny6ru.jpg

Does anyone know what the font used on that avatar is called? I tried PMing the guy who uses that avy, but he either doesn't wanna respond to me or he hasn't been active. It's been over a week and I refuse to wait, which is why I'm resorting to making this pointless shitty thread. XP

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Hm.. I'm not certain, but it looks like it could be Take Five (called so, because it's five pixels high-)? ^_^' Good luck finding it! (or.. i could send it to you, if you want)

ever-ruler

ever-ruler

..: winter air :..

There are a lot of free font sites you can search. A lot of fonts are similar so even you don't find the name of the font used in the avatar, you can probably find a similar one.

sorry i dont know either but if i find out i will tell u.

Signature
what can u save with feelings alone......

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

Quote by ever-rulerThere are a lot of free font sites you can search. A lot of fonts are
similar so even you don't find the name of the font used in the avatar,
you can probably find a similar one.

Ditto that. <<;; Or.. the person might have drew the letters themselves. o__o;; [Like I do sometimes. xD;;]

Signature

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

i thinkk i might know what it is ..

*looks through FONTS*

>.>

<.<

i'll send it to you when you go online .. ==;; i think i have it .. xD

Criox

Criox

~LoNe BaNcHoU oF MiNiToKyO~

*The dear is blind-------------> No eye dear sound like No idea* Sorri pal, Ill try to find for u, but u could try www.flamingtext.com to look for some answer to it! Hope u could find it!

~SpInnIng ThE NeW ThReAd oF CrEaTiOn~
Signature

i reiling hav nuthing to say but im triing to get my level up

Thienan

Thienan

Mad Suiken User

It looks like they went into M$paint... zoomed in to 8x and did it pixel-by-pixel... it isn't that hard...

pamelaho

pamelaho

*iyellowbus...

You can try BM Mini, or Ernest. BM Mini is a bit larger and has lowercase letters, but I think you're looking for Ernest. If you want to see what Ernest looks like, you can go to my wallpapers and underneath, you will see the copyright thingy in Ernest font. (Forgot to mention, he outlined the font as well.)

And dear Jones, please don't spam to level up. If you truly want to level up, may I suggest submitting graphics or posting something related to the topic. It might help to have proper spelling :)

Signature

Latest Wallpaper: Hidamari no Tami - Vector

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Quote by Nakayori
Or.. the person might have drew the letters themselves. o__o;; [Like I do sometimes. xD;;]

Good idea. Tried it last night.

Quote by shyxsakurai thinkk i might know what it is ..

*looks through FONTS*

>.>

<.<

i'll send it to you when you go online .. ==;; i think i have it .. xD

I *might* be on later tonight.. which... i dunno what it'd be in your area... o_O but there are chances I might not be able to show up. >_>

Quote by Criox*The dear is blind-------------> No eye dear sound like No idea*
Sorri pal, Ill try to find for u, but u could try www.flamingtext.com
to look for some answer to it! Hope u could find it!

Thx for the link, man. ^ ^

Quote by jonesi reiling hav nuthing to say but im triing to get my level up

..... - -;;

Anyway, thx for the help everyone. I greatly appreciate it. ^ ^

My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Good Luck finding it, Athrun! It could be 04b_25, it's different from what everyone said and I'm not too sure if it's the same one that the avatar was using ^___^

Signature Image

nursheila

nursheila

Songstress of Peace

Hey, i noe wat it is called....it's 'borgnine'...

You can download it at http://www.pootato.org/downloads/fonts.php

(^.^)

Signature
Is it weapons that nurtured war? Or is it the hearts of man?

Personally, I use a size-6 Silkscreen, but it looks like Nursheila has the one shown there so ^^; There are a lot of nice pixel-fonts on there, actually.

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Quote: Good Luck finding it, Athrun! It could be 04b_25, it's different from what everyone said and I'm not too sure if it's the same one that the avatar was using ^___^

I have that one, and it isn't exactly the same, unless I didn't use the correct size. But I guess I could just draw it.

Quote by nursheilaHey, i noe wat it is called....it's 'borgnine'...

You can download it at http://www.pootato.org/downloads/fonts.php

(^.^)

Woah. That site has a bunch of other cool fonts as well. o_O Thx for the link. ^ ^ And love your newsig btw. :)

My Ebay!

nursheila

nursheila

Songstress of Peace

Cool...Hope u found wat ur looking for...heh...& tanx so much for ur compliment... :D

Signature
Is it weapons that nurtured war? Or is it the hearts of man?

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.