Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your anime voice? - Minitokyo

What is your anime voice?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

If you were chosen to be in an anime movie/series what would it be and what charecter would you want to be? Also, what charecter would you best play as??

I would want to be Arucard from Hellsing
I would best play as either spawn or tessei from ninja scroll

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

Umm...I think being Umi from MKR's voice would be fun and kinda cool, because she's pretty "quick-witted", and teases people a lot, but can also be very caring and passionate when times call for it.
I love acting, so I think I could be fine as any character, but I may be best as anyone who uses a lot of emotion and sarcasm, or who gets angry somewhat easily and in fights a lot...I don't think I'd be very good with someone who is nuts over guys though. Did this answer right?

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

yes that is a way of ansering

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.