Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What season do you like best? - Minitokyo

What season do you like best?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

definately fall. only bad thing is that i have to go back to school

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

Yukkuri

Yukkuri

=::[Smile Again]::=

I love Spring ! cause i love flowers xDu.. and.. Autumn is very beautiful ^^U

But i love spring cuz is my birthday *º*!

Trust me

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

I love winter. The snow is so pure, and the cold is refreshing.

Signature

Yukkuri

Yukkuri

=::[Smile Again]::=

Here in my country there's not snow T.T!

you've so good lucky
u.ú !

Trust me

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

I love spring! though there are no spring here in the philippines only summer and rainy seasons ^^ I also like winter! ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I like Fall and Spring as they both tend to be rainy where I am.

SilverBlue

SilverBlue

BloodyCrystal

Spring. Cos the winter chills are finally going away :)

Signature

Autumn. Although it's freezing, all of the leaves turn these gorgeous shades of orange and yellow. And the crunch of leaves is so ...crunchy...lol.

If everybody knows just who you are, then your walk on role becomes a major part. Have you ever attempted to be yourself? When everybody wants you to be someone else... Going up and down and back again..

cardmage

cardmage

After you

Spring... Or at least that's what I always put for whatever quizzes I get... I can't really tell because I live in Singapore which is hot all year round...

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

yay! spring is the best! it's not too hot or too cool and i like spring when it's warm enough not to wear a jacket but cool enough not to sweat. :D

Fish13

Fish13

~Fishies~

Autumn cause i like it when the leaves start to fall down and it looks so pretty out but then its also pretty in winter too, with thesnow everywhere

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

i would say....winter....because of the snow and the beauty, fall...because of the colors and scenery.....summer because you get to hang w/ friends, no school, and swimming....and spring because all around you is new life! im not sure which one i like the most.....

look at the perty butterfly!
~Roxy~

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Quote by ChaosLokifall, i hate the sun >.> cloudy but not raining days with no sun are the best

I agree completely... I have sensitive eyes and I need to wear shades in Spring and Summer ALL the time...I prefer being too cold to being too hot too, because it's easier to warm up when you're cold than to cool down when your hot.

Plus Autumn marks school... I've always liked school...

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.