Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 wtf? my siggy!!! - Minitokyo

wtf? my siggy!!!

page 1 of 1 12 total items

VagrantDreamer

VagrantDreamer

Daydreaming ...

yea why can't i get my sig to show up? its 460 by 60 and in gif form but everytime after i browse and select it and press the update button, my sigg doesn't show up ... so wtf?!

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Read the FAQ.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

skunkie

skunkie

discipline whore

that happened to me too. i was trying to upload my sig pic but it just wouldn't work. i guess it just takes time, like a couple minutes or something.. just be patient =) it'll work soon. it worked for me. the first sig i uploaded took like a day, but that's because i got impatient and signed off. but the next day it was there. when i decided to upload a different banner which is the one i have now *hearts hide* it only took a couple minutes and it was up. just wait a little =)

Signature

discipline: it's a good thing.

VagrantDreamer

VagrantDreamer

Daydreaming ...

Quote by Jinzhou2. In the middle should be a section called "Signature", and under the
box a "Signature Image".

did this

Quote by Jinzhou3. Click Browse and find which signature you would like to upload and
click "Update Settings".

did this

Quote by Jinzhou4. Your signature MUST be at, or smaller than 486x60px. And the file
type MUST be GIF (for now at least. =P)

did this

Quote by Jinzhou5. If uploaded correctly, the section under your signature called
"Signature preview" should have the signature that you selected.

this didn't happen after it was finished loading nothing shows up! this is my problem!

why dam it why!? .... plz help >_<

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

There are still problems regarding avatar and signature uploading/updating resulting from the server move. The problems are likely to be resolved within the next week or so, according to the admins.

VagrantDreamer

VagrantDreamer

Daydreaming ...

Quote by Tama-NekoThere are still problems regarding avatar and signature
uploading/updating resulting from the server move. The problems are
likely to be resolved within the next week or so, according to the
admins.

alright then i'll wait ...

it took me a couple of trys for mine to upload

Get your hands off your joystick and jump with the G-spot.
Signature

AthrunsPal

AthrunsPal

*zoning*

did u use the bbcode to make the signature show up?

cyrilninja

cyrilninja

Yeah..You do that.

I find the whole siggy image thing to long for me(im just really lazy ^_^' )so my sig is just words.... and a link!

try clearing your cache if you're using firefox...this usually fixes it for me

Signature Image

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

To clarify things, look at this page here:

http://support.minitokyo.net/faq/7/

If uploaded correctly, the section under your signature called 'Signature Preview' should have the signature that you selected. To add the uploaded image to your signature, you'll have to use the bbcode [sigimg] anywhere in your signature to reference to it (no closing tag required).

-----------------------------

Try putting the tag. [sigimg] within the box.
It's as simple as that. Hope that helps you out.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

VagrantDreamer

VagrantDreamer

Daydreaming ...

Quote by SharinganKnighttry clearing your cache if you're using firefox...this usually fixes it for me

it was a good i dea but didn't work ...

Quote by CelessaTo clarify things, look at this page here:
http://support.minitokyo.net/faq/7/
If uploaded correctly, the section under your signature called
'Signature Preview' should have the signature that you selected. To add
the uploaded image to your signature, you'll have to use the bbcode
[sigimg] anywhere in your signature to reference to it
(no closing
tag required).
-----------------------------
Try putting the tag. [sigimg] within the box.
It's as simple as that. Hope that helps you out.

the thing about that is that after i browse for my sig and press "update", nothing shows up ... no image whatsoever ... is this supposed to happen?? ... i get what ur saying about the bbcode but it doesn't help much when the sig doesn't even show up >_<

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.