Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 when I submit a image - Minitokyo

when I submit a image

page 1 of 1 8 total items

I don't know what is happening but when I go to upload an image it tells me that I have to choose a catagory. I have and it doesn't seem to matter what one I pick it won't go too step 2.

kino

kino

tabibito

when u click submit in 1st step, it doesnt take u to the 2nd step?

Signature Image

no it doesn't take me there it just says that I have to pick a catagory (that is what is highlighted in red next to catagories) btw I am using opera also.

kino

kino

tabibito

i tried submitting something just now and it works fine for me. im using firefox btw. did it work for u before, in this MT 2.2? or try IE just to see if it works :)

Signature Image

haven't tried to submit anything since MT 2.2 but will give it another go and see what happens

Seems 2 work with ie 6 no idea what is going on with opera.

kino

kino

tabibito

at least we've identified the problem :D go pm sheqel so he can fix the bug :D

Signature Image

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

yeh...MT v2.2 works the best with IE and foxfire.... ^_^ u can blame the coding for that :D lol

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

thx for the answer

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.