Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Harvest Moon - Who did you married? - Minitokyo

Harvest Moon - Who did you married?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 24 total items

I'm currently playing Harvest Moon on PSone again (I don't have a PS2! But still love my PSone) and I'm about to marry Popuri, the Chicken farm girl. She's cute and pretty plus she is so easy to get her heart rate up.

Who did you married? It can be from any Harvest Moon, I'm going to get the one on Gamecube soon.

Signature Image

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

I have the one for gamecube.. Kinda akward to say this since im a girl but my character guy dude married Celia! XD

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES! .

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse

miyuna

lonely dreamer

my harvest moon for PS2 married.. Gina, the rich girl .. this is kinda of.. not fitting.. considering your talking about another HM. n_n''' -_-''

Trowble

Trowble

(^)(>_>)(^) Osiris!

I married a cow. XD

http://img71.photobucket.com/albums/v217/Trowble/bigcowava.jpg

I also turned my friends drawing into my avatar. ^_^

Signature

All Hail Justin: yergheigh
xXLordxOsirisXx: maybe *___*

Aya-chan

Aya-chan

Lord of the Chipmunks

Quote: I married a cow. XD

*falls to the floor, gigling like mad* XD

For PS1 version, I made my character marry pretty much all of the girls except one...can't remember who >.<
^^ Don't have a gamecube yet...when I do and if I get the game, I'll make my character marry Celia.

I have the N64 version (ahh~~ old ^^;; ..) .. I ended up marrying Ann.. cuz she can help with feeding the chickens or gathering the eggs.. ^^ .. I haven't played in a while, but the last time I checked, I think we had a baby.. ^^;; ..

PS .. Poor cow!! ^^;;;;;;;; .. mine makes golden milk XD

Cressoit

Cressoit

Rice: food for thought

I married Celia in the GC version. She's such an innocent gal :)

Signature
Forum Check!

dhunter

dhunter

Pantsman to the rescue

HM for the SNES -> Nina
HM for the GBA -> Popuri

Signature
Are those... pants on your head???

casius

casius

-=:Walker of Legend:=-

Well, The first time I've played it, I've marrried Elle, the nurse and the second time i played it, which was a very good file and an ending too, I've married Popuri....

Signature

suntiger

suntiger

.::Angel of Chaos::.

omg O.o harvest moon is still floating around? nyu~ I have the N64 game of this, and everynow and then when i get bored I actually consider playing it O.o

Who I married.. on my that was so long ago.. I think I got all the girls up to a pink heart but Ann, but married Popuri in the end.. either her or Karen O.o ..I think it was Karen...

Quote by TrowbleI married a cow. XD

rofl XD that'd be a bit amusing to see ^^;

...i named all my cows after foods~

I play the GomeBoy Advance one, Friends of Mineral Town. I'm trying to make them all like me, and then I'll marry Ann XD

I M played THEM ALL AND EACH TIME I marryed...................................................................k(...)

Signature

:) I married these girls:

Harvest Moon wonderful life: Nami (her child is sooo adorable)
Harvest moon back to nature: Karen (she is just hot)

Harvest Moon Back to Nature : Karen [ Her personality kidda Cool ]

Harvest Moon Back to Nature : Karen [ Her personality kidda Cool~ ] =P

I played HM on my GBA but I got bored and dropped it before I got that far. Maybe I'd like the DS version better...

-- Bob

Harvest Moon for ds... *drools* I can't wait...

Harvest moon? ooh great,i love this game :nya: i`m married whit karen in hfomt, elli in hm 64,popuri in hm Back to nature, and i don´t remember more ^_^'

Harvest Moon Back to Nature : Karen (Her parents sells tools n seeds)

krad

slacker

I chose Ann.
I haven't play in awhile and after reading this thread i have this itch to play it again! =)

I play Harvest Moon - A Wonderful Life. And I want to marry Popuri, cuz she looks really cute ...
But ... Uh, think she doesn't like me xD

Back to Nature : i choose Elly....
she is very mature and sssuperrrrrrrr kawaiiiiii..............^^

More Friends of mineral town:Cliff
frens of mineral town wan got deleted!
back to nature wad format?ds,ps2,gba...?

merged: 03-14-2006 ~ 02:18pm
plssssssssss tell me!i want!i

is wonderful life available on any others besides gamecube?

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Please do not bump old threads, especially ones that do not facilitate meaningful discussions.

closed

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.