Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 IMs addies and contact - Minitokyo

IMs addies and contact

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Hi,
YES it is certainly somewhere but with my computer being extremely slow, the search engine is not helping the matter so I do apologize if this is a repeat thread.
Nonetheless, here is the question: Do you have IMs and which one do you use? Care to tag your contact here?

Mine is darkmessiahneil@gmail.com I use for MSN IM ( I use this only since the rest annoys me)

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Hrm. . . is a thread on this topic really necessary? If you really want to know people's IM screen names, you could just look at their userpages. If they wanted to publish their screen names and make them public, I would have thought that members would have put them in their Minitokyo profiles through the Personal Settings link already.

Then again, I might be completely wrong ;)

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

LOL well it is really twofold isn't it? I wanted to see which IM everyone prefers on top of that. If they want to put there contacts here, they can do so.

kamiru

kamiru

life live

:D hey, take mine: hamanotakumi@prince.co.jp ;)

kami chan

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.