Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do u wish for another continual episode on gundam seed destiny? - Minitokyo

Do u wish for another continual episode on gundam seed destiny?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

Tell me the reasons why you wish or not wish for another episode..

i myself love gundam alot.. XP so i would wish that there will be another episode on gundam seed destiny.. i wouldn't mind glueing my eyes on the TV again.. >_<

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

i like gundam seed to but so far im dissapointed in seed destiny, im assuming it is only about 50 episodes like seed and the story hasn't developed much yet. if it starts to get better then i would like the story to continue

ady46

ady46

Gndam seed fan

I like it and yes I would like another episode because I don't want it to end is so interesant to be honest I cry at the end of Gundam Seed when I watched the last episode I cry because it was the las episode and because everybody was crying at the end I know is kind of silly but that is how mouch I like Gundam Seed

Gundam seed is my favorite anime right now but I also like other aniems like full metal panic fumoffu, DN Angel, full moon, sailormoon, fushigi yugi, ranma 1/2 etc. I'm a anime fan and manga fan

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Definitely not. I ditched destiny and waiting for the next non-SEED Gundam title.

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

OX yeah.. maybe there will be a series that combine gundam wing and gundam seed together.. it'll be great to see that.. although it's quite impossible.. :x

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

kira3572

kira3572

Servant of the Dark World

atm no, dont like the main cast and Athrun Zala atm, if it get better i might change my mind, just have to wait and c

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.