Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Password - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 6 total items

artriki

artriki

gif dbz

I don't remeber my password how do I find it? Do I have to make a new one, or is there some way to get my current one?

time can't be saved...only spent message from the TAO

Ying

Ying

I'll Be Back!

But how did you post this thread if you don't remeber your password! o_O

Signature Image

Where there's Yin there's always Yang

Naruto-Uzumaki

Naruto-Uzumaki

Whatever...

ask the admins, they helped me too^^

Quote by YingBut how did you post this thread if you don't remeber your password! o_O

he did not logout and havent deleted MTs cookies, so if he visits the site, he will be logged in automatic.

Signatures suck

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

lol yeah true. if he didnt logout, the cookie will stay and he will stay logged in. ^_^
and yes, ask the admin. in this case, only admin can helps. maybe sheq really shud make a 'lost password' script that will send us out password to our email. =/

check your personal settings you should be able to change it there i think

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I have this problem right now. I had to make this for now. I forgot the password of my warrior81 I need help.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.