Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Definition of boyfriend or girlfriend - Minitokyo

Definition of boyfriend or girlfriend

page 1 of 1 18 total items

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

This is something that my friend, who was having a problem with his girlfriend asked me.
He wanna know how I define a boyfriend. I cannot really answer his question +_+
So, I just wonder, how you actually define a boyfriend or girlfriend ?
Is s/he a person whom you simply have relationship with?
One that you can count on?
One that you want to keep by your side?
One you just want to have fun with?
Or what ???

Signature

A boyfriend is someone that you have a relationship with that has to be by your side no matter what. And your suppost to be able to count on him. But at the sametime you can go and have fun!

Cadi

Cadi

True

I don't know really. I guess he is someone that you like and someone you enjoy your time with. Someone you can be youself around. He should be there to keep you compaioned.

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

a boyfriend is someone whom u can share everything with -- that he likes/loves u for who u are no matter wat u look like -- will stand up for you and protect you -- who tries to understand you and help you in any way he can -- also -- someone u can be intimate with [not sexually] ^_^ someone who u can hold hands with and not be ashamed ^_^ someone who shares his thoughts with you and counts on u just as much as u count on him ^_^ -- i think that's all or most of wat i thought would define someone as a bf.

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

This isn't exacly my deffinition, but here's how one of my friends deffined a girlfriend:

'A grilfriend is someone, who stops you from doind something fun (like watching the game) and forces you to watch some lame romantic comedy with her.' :D

My deffinition would be something like this:
'A girlfriend is someone with who you feel a very special connection. Someone that you'd like to be around with anytime and that you care about. A very special someone, for who you'd like all the best, share your feeling with and wish that she feel the same way about you too.'

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

well i would have to agree with Alisha. i wish i had a girlfriend though...as a matter a fact...HEY everybody! I'M single!

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

a boyfriend is a guy friend, obviously. seriously, a boyfriend is a guy whom a girl/boy (one of my guy friends, he's gay, and he comes to me for advice because I'm like an older sister to him, and he can talk to me) can count on to be there for them when they need them, stand by their side no matter what, cherish them for who they are, and have the brains, sense, and guts to apologize for any wrongdoings.

that's my definition.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

Arc213

The Ghost of Chivalry

In order for a relationship to be truely serious, in my opinion, the couple would love each other so much that they would be willing to die for one another. At least I would die for her if I had a lover.

I change for no one. I live to go on being uncompromised.
I am not a dreamer for I live my dreams.

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

lol, let's take out dictionary.com!
here's what they give you:
1. A favored male companion or sweetheart.
2. A male friend.

So you see there's two meanings to boyfriend, but I suppose you are talking about love relationship. To me a boyfriend is your lover, someone you share love with and care about.

for everyone theres gonna be different defintion just like normal for some its a deep love for others its deep friends everyones different they see things different.my defination is someone u love and think of all the love u have had that is my defination

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

NO matter Boyfriend Or Galfriend...

Defination of both means someone you happy to stay with. Not really have to spend the money together, share all secret... but juz wanna have fun, make eachother live happier. Don't get too complex for such a pure and appreciable relationship, bcos it doesn't mean boy or gal friend MUST later on become husband and wife, that's another definations to look for... :)

So, in my dumb opinion -- happy? >> get together / Else try the best to convert back to normal friendship and look for new start. XP

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Hey ramchong, that was exactly what my friend asked me, whether a bf/gf is one that you would wanna marry ^^ guess you can if you are truly suited to each other, don't you think so?

Signature

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Quote by tarerenHey ramchong, that was exactly what my friend asked me, whether a bf/gf is one that you would wanna marry ^^ guess you can if you are truly suited to each other, don't you think so?

:) Sure No Doubt!!!

If someone who can suit you the best what r you waiting for!!!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

proj

proj

piracy~Digita

girlfriend or boyfriend? i never really liked either of those words to describe one's significant other.. OX i prefer the word "lover" best.. a lover that i look for would have the qualities of attraction & pure romantic synergy ~ someone that ignites passion within me & is at my level of understanding or beyond, to inspire me to improve with what i do.. ;)

though in this day & age, the values i seek are harder to find.. >.<

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Quote by crossfusionwell i would have to agree with Alisha. i wish i had a girlfriend though...as a matter a fact...HEY everybody! I'M single!

OH YEAH gimme A FIVE ! *cough* girlfriend or boyfriend eh... I'd say it's the definition of the person you're going out with obviously... in fact, that's the only definition I can give, because there are some "yeah... we're going out (voice drifts)" couples and there are the "omgomgomgomg I love this guy" couples... -.-' tricky.... to me bf gf can be utterly meaningless (just as I have demonstrated... they aren't very specific terms) and like proj says... the word lover is best ;)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

hykyit

hykyit

- Softie -

omg~!! You came out with all these diffuclt to answer questions again!! XD Well...I cant really answer it rite now but maybe i'll get back to it once i figured it out!!

I just cant stop talking~ XD

seiryumiko

seiryumiko

aka nike13

a boyfriend is someone you feel close to, will listen and talk to you, stay by your side, comfort you when you're feeling hurt/betrayed/sad, and will make you feel like the best girl/guy in the world (sometimes without needing to say anything); also, no wandering eyes, faithfulness is very important (i think this goes the same for a girlfriend but i wouldnt know from personal experience)

sazabi84

Pi ka Yay!!

i think.. girlfriend is someone who have commitment with u to try to fit both of u so when u feel that she is the one 4 u and so does she, u'll marry her and live the rest of ur life with her, haha!!

Alea Iacta Est..

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.