Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 pretty or UGLY - Minitokyo

pretty or UGLY

This thread is closed for posting.

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 108 total items

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Quote by Noir666Ugly.

Wow another person with bad eyesight

Signature

ewwww what the hell is that XD

Quote by YoukoxLoverMe realli wants to know~ if me is ugly or pretty.......HONEST answers!!!! i dont care if u ppl say if meeh is ugli!! :)

url= http://home.ripway.com/2004-3/81829/cuzandmee.jpg

me is the one in the lavender shirt! me is on right!

remember honest answers! u will NOT HURT MY feelings WEN U SAY ME IS ugly!!! :D :D

if you`re the girl on the right : you look very good ;) (where do you live, what is your e-mail ? ;)
by the way...what do you think about me? me : http://ladyada.usach.cl/~ggerena/fotos/yomismo2.jpg

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Quote by GGerena
if you`re the girl on the right : you look very good ;) (where do you live, what is your e-mail ? ;)
by the way...what do you think about me? me : http://ladyada.usach.cl/~ggerena/fotos/yomismo2.jpg

I think you kinda look like that wrestler from the 80's called andrea the giant.

Signature

ggerena... you pedophile

i just want a higher level too! but she is cute, of course i like asian women so maybe i'm partial =).

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

this thread should be closed.. >_>

for ur safty...most of these people are 20+ XD

Signature

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

close the thread! >_>

tell sheqel!! ._.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Youko if u come to my college i bet u will be popular in a sec(True without any faking n i mean it ^_^).

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

2wk and almost 3, its about time.
And I know very people who say that stuff about if they're ugly or not. But the problem to that kind of person is it is insecure and normally ppl don't tell her that she is beautiful or in other ase its because of her love life!
From the pic I saw a very beautiful and cute young girl(although like many of here thinked that she doesn't have 15). If you don't think you're pretty goa ask around and certainly they will say something nice because it is the truth!!

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone
else one day you'll break
and you won't stop till the last bone!

Quote by ludoman2wk and almost 3, its about time.
And I know very people who say that stuff about if they're ugly or not. But the problem to that kind of person is it is insecure and normally ppl don't tell her that she is beautiful or in other ase its because of her love life!
From the pic I saw a very beautiful and cute young girl(although like many of here thinked that she doesn't have 15). If you don't think you're pretty goa ask around and certainly they will say something nice because it is the truth!!

i agree with it, youko u should be more self confident n don think too bad about urself but wat i m telling earlier is true anyway :) .

you're all animals
keep it in your pants!!
besides... she's ooogly :p

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

>_>........

freak........

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

I think b4byfac3 likes youko, he just says all that because he can't admit it. Oh yeah, I second that freak................!!!

I also think we should close this thread, what was once a way of telling YoukoxLover she's beautiful, has turned into a perve free for all.

Signature

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

Quote by kastelic4444I think b4byfac3 likes youko, he just says all that because he can't admit it. Oh yeah, I second that freak................!!!
I also think we should close this thread, what was once a way of telling YoukoxLover she's beautiful, has turned into a perve free for all.

NANI??... and yea.. close diz thread! ._.

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

:o wasn't this thread for everyone to submit their picture and be rated?

o.O You're so pretty... I'm suprised you even made this post asking if you were ugly...

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. - Albert Einstein

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

*looks for sheqel*

DeviousOni

DeviousOni

[D E V i O U S]

you're looking uber cute in that pic. =3

SVZ

SVZ

O.o I'm jealous. You look so pretty! ^^ I love your smile.

Quote by b4byfac3ggerena... you pedophile

¬_¬'

I like her, ok?
actually, I think that most of the male otakus will like the way you look, YoukoxLover, so, this may not be the best place to ask.
ALL WE like the young, cute, asian girl look (do you have any other photo of you to use it as desktop wallpaper ?)

n_n'

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Quote by GGerena

Quote by b4byfac3ggerena... you pedophile

¬_¬'I like her, ok?
actually, I think that most of the male otakus will like the way you look, YoukoxLover, so, this may not be the best place to ask.
ALL WE like the young, cute, asian girl look (do you have any other photo of you to use it as desktop wallpaper ?)
n_n'

I think GGerena might be featured on this show, with this theme....BAD boys, BAD BOYS whatch gonna DO WHEN THEY COME FOR YOU, BAD BOYS BAD BOYS.....lol :nya: :nya: :nya:

Signature

Nice theme, i guess Youko u r really famous now :D :nya: XD .

oh greatness you got the world lovin you now eh? yuppers very sexy you are

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 108 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.