Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 anyone like to see....as an anime? - Minitokyo

anyone like to see....as an anime?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

himeno22

himeno22

xXsend me an angelXx

Zodiac P.I
Girl got game
they in my personal opinion should be anime TV shows. they're awesome manga so the show should be twice as good^^

Do you believe in heaven above?
Do you believe in love?

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

I wanna see Cannon God Exxaxion as an anime. Id love it. Im sure others would too.

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

Quote by himeno22Zodiac P.IGirl got game
they in my personal opinion should be anime TV shows. they're awesome manga so the show should be twice as good^^

I love those two series! I'm still in Girl Got Game (finished book 5), but I finished Zodiac PI awhile ago...Zodiac is one of my fav non-Clamp mangas. Such an ending...and seeing the ring's inhabitants were fun! Umm...something I'd like to see as an anime would be...Legend of Chun Hyang, by Clamp! I know there are more....but I'm a little brain-dead at the moment. I'll come back when I think of more :)

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

ive never heard these 2 manga's but i will check the mout i would like to see a good final fantasy anime

CassandraSisenta

Let's see...

Mmm...Black Cat. :) Definitely.

Kinmokusei was NOT like this...^_^;;

Nagareboshi Destiny

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.