Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Best Jump n' Run game ever ? - Minitokyo

Best Jump n' Run game ever ?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Which one is the best Jump n' Run game ever ?
my favourite games are the old ones like commander keen (pc), giana sisters (c64) or wonderboy and alex kidd in miracle world (sms).
what's your favourite ?

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

my fav it is super mario is that a jump n' run game ??? i dont know but i like it a lot

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

yes, super mario is a jump n' run game because you must jump and run (hehe)

seiryumiko

seiryumiko

aka nike13

super mario brothers 3 was probably the best ^_^ back when i played a lot of video games...its like those and games like final fantasy are the only ones i can play, all the others have too many buttons (boy do i sound old), i just cant walk properly with 2joysticks ^^;

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

snes version of Prince of Persia....is that a jump & run game?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

Quote by Kentaroyes, super mario is a jump n' run game because you must jump and run (hehe)

witzig du scherz keks XD ich kann ja auch mit dir ein spiel machen auf dich zurennen und umrenne und auf dich drauf springen XD tolles spiel XD nochmal bitte XD

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

I go with super mario bros. 3. It's just a really fun and long game, just how I like it. Actually, I still play it once in a while.

Member of "[Hispanime]".

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

What about Donkey, is that kind of game? I like those games! :nya:

Earn money reading e-mails here

I like super mario and rayman 3 XD

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Didn't played that many of that kind, but lets see...
I always liked 'Sonic the Hedgehog', if that counts as jump'n'run game. Also 'Crash Bandicoot' used to entertain me for an extremly long time.
Lastly, 'Croc', but I'm not sure if any of them fits in the category.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

i agree, sonic the hedgehog is a great game !!

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

sonic series and mario series i guess

Commander Keen (esp. Episode 4 and 5) is my favorite game.
Prince of Persia, Cosmo's Cosmic Adventures and Duke Nukem (the original, EGA version) were also very good.
Giana Sisters and Turrican on the C64/Amiga are my favorite non-PC Jump'n'Run games, although SMB3 and SuperMarioWorld were also quite good...

Manako

~enjoy the silence~

Quote by semanga

Quote by Kentaroyes, super mario is a jump n' run game because you must jump and run (hehe)

witzig du scherz keks XD ich kann ja auch mit dir ein spiel machen auf dich zurennen und umrenne und auf dich drauf springen XD tolles spiel XD nochmal bitte XD

rofl
hm best jump n run game ... propably zelda in my case. <.< >.>
i loved that game... x_x
my first game was maria so i will never forget the atmosphere it created when i was young. this game changed my life! .... ! ... but best game --> zelda.^^######

Rizy123

Rizy123

*AM active now, msg me baby ;)*

Isn't Zelda a jump, run, slash and throw game? ;)

i agree Mario was my first game and my fav. jump and run 1!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Manako

~enjoy the silence~

Quote by Rizy123Isn't Zelda a jump, run, slash and throw game? ;)
i agree Mario was my first game and my fav. jump and run 1!!

well it's also listed at jump n run games.^^
but ok ur right, its a mix.>_<

Daemonarch

The Black Ram

I like the mario games .

my favourite game is super mario bros. and sonic

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Quote: +Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating superlatives threads, e.g. those asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.