Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Lonely...in life - Minitokyo

Lonely...in life

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

Been said that I either am too old for some even if I never really felt like an old man...but that just reiterate another couple of threads out there. Lonely? yes, I, for some reason, am cursed to always feel lonely when I am not in a relationship but I am patient.
If I die alone, I'll get recycle and start again....Might be the chance I need?

aeiifreakazoid123

aeiifreakazoid123

Obey the 10-year-old teacher!

Ya that's happened to me like a billion times. like 90% of the time I become really good friends with a girl I find out they already have a boyfriend. It really sucks -_- . Of course if you really want a girlfriend or boyfriend that's already taken, just wait for them to be available and then ask them out. Or maybe someone may be looking for you :) . I hope you'll find that "Someone just for you" out there somewhere in that whole wide world.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by crossfusionhave anybody of you have made good friends with a boy or girl and then just find out that they have a boyfriend or girlfriend? well i think that's how i feel...like im lonely and never have a girlfriend...and that i am just a riend to people and nothing more...i guess that's what i'll just be the rest of my life, just be a nice lovable friend but then never have a girlfriend or anybody to love on...*crys*

i can realy relate to you --_--
ive never had a boyfriend
and i probably will never have one
ive never even kissed any one
and im to damn shy
my parents wont let me get a bf till im in uni
i talk to guys and enjoy spending time with them
but ive never been realy good friends with a guy before
and i go to the worst all girls school EVER!!!
so i hardly talk to guys anymore either but i alwyas used to when i was in primary school
and i never tell anyone anything im really enclosed because all my friends have boyfriends so i'll look like an idiot (thats what i like about forums you can tell everyone anything and they wont realy care because they dont know much about you
i wish i get a boyfriend sooner or later....

Signature Image

Quote by silverwinged

Quote by crossfusionhave anybody of you have made good friends with a boy or girl and then just find out that they have a boyfriend or girlfriend? well i think that's how i feel...like im lonely and never have a girlfriend...and that i am just a riend to people and nothing more...i guess that's what i'll just be the rest of my life, just be a nice lovable friend but then never have a girlfriend or anybody to love on...*crys*

i can realy relate to you --_--ive never had a boyfriend
and i probably will never have one ive never even kissed any one
and im to damn shymy parents wont let me get a bf till im in uni
i talk to guys and enjoy spending time with them
but ive never been realy good friends with a guy before
and i go to the worst all girls school EVER!!!
so i hardly talk to guys anymore either but i alwyas used to when i was in primary school
and i never tell anyone anything im really enclosed because all my friends have boyfriends so i'll look like an idiot (thats what i like about forums you can tell everyone anything and they wont realy care because they dont know much about you
i wish i get a boyfriend sooner or later....

hey im so sorry for you but i can relate to some ways in you.

bayumi

bayumi

Maybe .. in the future you will find someone who will become your first love and your true love... :)
So.. don't feel bad about it..ok.

valiantzero

valiantzero

The Local Tekkaman

It does not happen all the time, so I would just wait and be friendly. I am sure someone will come alone. :)

TekkaZeroX (on AnimePaper.net)

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

don't worry crossfusion.. that special one will be there for you soon to accompany you the journey of Loneliness.. ;)

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

now, never is a long time, most of you are still very young, can't give up hope so quickly, life happens to be very unpredicable, so I don't see the point to deciding your fate when you haven't even live it yet, just be postive and move on, it isn't over until you are in a graveyard, it doesn't matter how old you are, there is always a chance as long as you are alive.

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Siri

Siri

Suou

why do you need a girlfriend/boyfriend so badly
sure i guess it could be nice
but its not essential
and not something to waste tears over in my opinion
there are loads of things in life to look forward to

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

yeah im not crying over it or anything...

Just keep looking...

oh my =S you feel pretty miserable arn't you? lol- no worries ^^" you're young and life's pretty much just started for you. don't give up on hope hunn- there plenty of other girls out there for you =]

-teaego

yeah i know...im not rushing anyways..

ex-paranoia

pWn3d by Expy

Quote by crossfusionhave anybody of you have made good friends with a boy or girl and then
just find out that they have a boyfriend or girlfriend? well i think
that's how i feel...like im lonely and never have a girlfriend...and
that i am just a riend to people and nothing more...i guess that's what
i'll just be the rest of my life, just be a nice lovable friend but
then never have a girlfriend or anybody to love on...*crys*

Well, if you talk to people and get to know them just to become their boyfriend/girlfriend then you're totally on the wrong track. Regardless you want to become their boyfriend girlfriend, you always have to assume that they already might be taken, am I not correct? Save yourself the trouble, think of them as friends, and if anything develops then that's good for you. It may be painful at times but you still have a good friend as far as I understand from your posts, rather be friends with those people than nothing at all right?

This thing happens all the time, you have to live with it, there are so many people in this world, I'm sure you'll find someone someday , so don't keep your head down, chin up and look forward to what's up ahead, don't look back. It may take awhile, but the more people you know the better, sometimes these people can help you, ask them, tlak to them, converse, you might be able to find people through them, who knows?

You jsut have to be careful before you try and engage in friendships that you want to become even more. You're going to have to go in with an attitude of (this is going to be my friend), and not (I hope she/he's going to go out with me someday) if it develops into anything more than a friendship, then you can let that mentality take over, but still you always gotta prioritize your friendship.

Sn34k3r

Sn34k3r

Slave to Itami-Chan *blink*

I know exactly how you feel :(

And midst the lips and the curls
Of this cunt of a world
In glimpses I would see
A nymph with eyes for me

Times change, people come and go, whatever. I just want a good amount of gold coins, and 1-ups. I've
had plenty of people walk in and out of my life, I'm alone now, but next week my life might be so crowded
I'll be sick of people. I'd rather wait and be around the right people, than rush out and get some real
losers.

"This is a world filled with hatred where people's fingers have no other purpose but to pull triggers!!!
What do you believe, and why do you!?! - Rau Le Creuset

I...have recently been left behind by someone...that was my closest friend... That...is why my signature...is the way it is.
Now...I feel as if...I'm in the dark...alone...with nothing around me.

Will not much but kind of lonly in life.

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

ok i am not here to make touble....

Quote by crossfusionyeah im not crying over it or anything...

then why did you make that *cry* as your last word in your thread?

Quote by crossfusionyeah i know...im not rushing anyways..

well you did do it at *that* thread...

well back to subject..... no i havent feeld like that or that hasent happend to me....i almost dont have any female friends.....i do got some...but i dont talk whit all of them(this is for MT) and for real life...i dont know maney....i was also one of the people saying who dosent have emotions and bla bla(good exempel is gundragon he dosent have any at all and thinks hes not human)....but that changed very fast lol....so in all..no that never happend to me

It is time for you to drown

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.