Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you read the newspaper everyday? - Minitokyo

Do you read the newspaper everyday?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Quote by breadcrustnope, newspapers are full of boring blabber, if you ask me (except for
the comics). the technology sections are pathetic, and i can look at
the job classifides online, so there no real point for me to look in a
paper. sometimes if i feel like reading news, ill read /.

Hear, hear. I only read it when I am bored and the Wall Street Journal is lying about handy.

I am invincible!

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

No, but I wish I did. Newspapers are different from watching TV news because they tend to go into more detail with the stories. Because of that, I get the feeling I'm missing something when I just watch the news.

Signature Image

I dont read the newspaper. Then again I dont get the chance to but never the less.

Two tear drops were floating down the river. One teardrop said to the other, "I'm the teardrop of a girl who loved a man and lost him. Who are you?"..."I'm the teardrop of the man who regrets letting a girl go..."

~ Takarninaha Bakathique Kharrguelian Kaciama Tzernkaellan

I don't read newpaper often....i just read the techs section. :)

Rizov

Rizov

Just wasting time...

I look at the newspaper 3-4 times a week but I read only the stuff I am interested in. I still haven't turned into my grandfather yet. He reads almost everything in 3 separate newspapers every day. No wonder I have never seen him read a normal book.

Signature

Yes I do read the paper when I have it, which isn't very often, but mostly, I read magazines.

ohmygoshainuyasha

ohmygoshainuyasha

Don't make me think.

Sometimes I read it, but when I do I only read articles that interest me.

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

It would be the end of the world if I do so. I read it once in a while but if it becomes a habit that I have to read everyday then no way. I have more things to do other than that ^_^

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

I read sometimes it because I rarely buy it !

hellbomb

KaBoom!

i dont remember the last time i read a newspaper
i cant read the ones in my house cause they're all in chinese

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

I like to read Google news now and then. Almost everyday I think. Does that count? I guess I dont like reading actual newspapers anymore because they're so unwieldy.

i've never read newspaper properly...

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

I don't real newspapers. Too big and clunky. Though I do like my weekly Times magazine. ^_^

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.