Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 --Bit Torrent-- - Minitokyo

--Bit Torrent--

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Merodia

Merodia

~Gotta do what I want~

Hi there!

Is there anyone can tell me what bittorent was? I really don't understand when i entered toriyama world, and there's so much 'bout that
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thanks for the info you all gave me :D
just one thing, what's 'mirror' stuff on bittorent webpage when i wanna downloaded it? The mirror is sooo much that makes me confuse

wait, where were those people are going to?

I don't wanna be leaving behind...

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

http://www.bittorrent.com/ - this is the best place to learn what it is :) .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

its basically a tool for d/ling stuff

inoesomestuff

because i dont noe much

it is open source tho so theres many alternative clients. google BitTorrent tutorial if you need more help

~nothing to say~

sakurasuki

sakurasuki

rakuen

um.. peer to peer sharing and leeching. XP really great~! use it all the time for anime and dramas. :D

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

the greatest downloading tool ever!

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

Zeliard

Zeliard

I confess! I'm an otaku!!

It's the currently best available p2p tool around, if ya a hardcore anime fan, then you'll definitely need this.

Signature

whatthebleh

wannabemiiiiiiiike

use azureus or the shadow- experimental client. ive asked around and most of my friends use, unless they're direct download ppl.

big mike is my idol.
you all know you can only hope to be as balla as he is.
but for me, that dream will soon be a reality.
you got omfrofl1337pzwnedzxorsrox-ness. hahahahahaha
nub

u can downloading game anime and tool

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

>.> it's the greatest thing after p2p so i was told >.>

it is a download thingy that ppl use and send stuff 2 each other bit by bit so it is slow then direct download from a webpage

Raiyne

Raiyne

~Rain Drop Tears~

I use bittorrent to download mostly anime. I suggest you just google it, there's bound to be a website about it. XD

Signature

To use BitTorrent, after it's alread installed, you have to find the .torrent file (in your case, you've already found it, I guess), that's the file that contains the information about what you intend to download (it's a very small file). Then, open it (usually, after a normal install, the extension .torrent will be registered at installing) and then choose a location to save the files.
It's possible to resume files by opening the sabe torrent and saving at the sabe location.
Well, I hope I'd have helped you n.nv Good luck! o/

its a gd prog to use for animes

The Future Remains A Mystery, Hidden In A Great Cloud Of Unknowing

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

its just a share tools for downloading and leeching, enabling you to leech from somebody while at the same time another person may leech for you or the same particular items... like Kazaa really, but not as complicated

Signature

DaNuke

DaNuke

Punio de Hierro

It's THE downloading tool for everything. Runs blazing fast and downloads never corrupt unless the source file was already corrupt. You can use it to download anime, programs, games, movies, series, books, mangas, and shit like that.

Quote by people from the Irrompibles forumsDaedalus: i can imagine Rince's mangas
plater: ECCHI!
Pollo: Pure vile hentai.

Listening: Vengaboys - We Like to Party (The Vengabus)

Darklinkjf

Darklinkjf

the link with the black tunic

like all the fine responds before me, bittorrent is better than another p2p software like kazaa :) , that is if you are looking for anime. ^_^' however it is very good for things like software, movies and music....oNLY AMERICaN software, movies and music though...! >.<

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
XD Proud member of ~Perverts-club~ OX ;) , ~Ecchi-Club~ :D ;) , ~GalaxyAngels~ >.< XP ,
~Yuri-Lovers~ T_T :nya: , ~Japanese~ :o :D , ~Nintendo-Love~ >_< :D

It is great for Anime episodes. I get 'em all through that now. So fast with my adsl.

Signature

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

Bittorent is like emule and e-donkey which can you find a huge collection of Anime, games, movies, progtams, and so on. In addtion, it depends on the seeds and clients. However it's faster than than other programs.... :) :D :) :D ;)

http://hrof.net/im/index.pl/2956232410511211-15638.jpg

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

AdventChild

AdventChild

Second Rate Ninja

Bit torrent is a program for pulling material off sites that share in it's database and download them to your computer. It however, has another purpose. Bit torrent has a will crash any Windows run computer system at random. You may not ever have it happen to you, but if/when it does, it wipes your hardrive completely. I've known 4 computer (2 of which were new) to have this happen to them.

SHURIKEN SHURIKEN

Azureluck

Azureluck

Baka Lime!

did these computers even have anything in common that BT crashed them for any reason? I remembered it crashed my dling process within BT.

you download stuff with it.....that's about all I have to say but it looks like many people have already told you this ^-^

Quote by AdventChildBit torrent is a program for pulling material off sites that share in
it's database and download them to your computer. It however, has
another purpose. Bit torrent has a will crash any Windows run computer
system at random. You may not ever have it happen to you, but if/when
it does, it wipes your hardrive completely. I've known 4 computer (2 of
which were new) to have this happen to them.

Owch, tough luck, that. I've never heard of that happening to anyone else.

www.isohunt.com is a torrent searcher (it looks at other sites for torrents) I use it all the time to find abscure anime. What you need to download files is a little file called a torrent file. What it does is that it gives you the address of the tracker and then the program it self looks for other people downloading the same file by using the tracker.
Note it doesnt share files but rather shares the file you are currently downloading.

Google Azureus its a nice client to use.

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.