Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Would u accept this offer made by important people? - Minitokyo

Would u accept this offer made by important people?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

It's been a while since i last made a thread and if this is here already sorry for wasting your time.

Say u had a type of characteristic that made u unique and because of this characteristic u were motioned by the government to become a paid, trained professional assasain would u accept this offer knowing u might have to leave everything behind u to do this ? Loners might not have an issue with this but how about the others.

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

hmmm...nice one -- i wouldn't take it -- my friends and family are worth so much more than me getting paid to kill [i'm not fond of killing lol - not even bugs] i'm weird i kno! ^_^

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

nope i prefer live in peace ;) maybe i can meet more persons than like a perfect assasain

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

nah, i don't think i could do it either. I couldn't just leave everyone behind, that'd be really sad T_T

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Forget it. Any kind of killing is out of my jurisdiction.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

hmmm not really...i whould whant to get trained whit swords....2 swords...rare and great swords^^
yeah...and that i had a permission to go around anywhere whit the swords...i swear it...i whould use them if som1 bugged me...and have a cool pose^^ lol rofl(but i mean it... i whould use them)

It is time for you to drown

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

Quote by melmachine18Forget it. Any kind of killing is out of my jurisdiction.

I understand u see maybe for me as well but when i was younger i wanted to be a professional killer but not so much now i have grown to be fond of people ahhaha.

Signature

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Quote by Dragus

Quote by melmachine18Forget it. Any kind of killing is out of my jurisdiction.

I understand u see maybe for me as well but when i was younger i wanted to be a professional killer but not so much now i have grown to be fond of people ahhaha.

whoa, you wanted to be a professional killer?? o_0 Dragus is scary! XD haha, just kidding. At least now you don't want to!

Signature

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

I was hooked on those kinds of movies and video games as a kid one of favorite movies is gross point blank that movies was choice

Quote by skysong

Quote by Dragus

Quote by melmachine18Forget it. Any kind of killing is out
of my jurisdiction.

I understand u see maybe for me as well but when i was younger i wanted
to be a professional killer but not so much now i have grown to be fond
of people ahhaha.

whoa, you wanted to be a professional killer?? o_0 Dragus is scary! XD
haha, just kidding. At least now you don't want to!

I was hooked on those kinds of movies and video games as a kid one of favorite movies is gross point blank that movies was choice and now they have GTA so parents careful what your kids watch.

Signature

Me being a assasin? I don't think so but I wouldn't mind to have a cute assasin girl friend ^^

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Quote by DragusI was hooked on those kinds of movies and video games as a kid one of favorite movies is gross point blank that movies was choice

Quote by skysong

Quote by Dragus

Quote by melmachine18Forget it. Any kind of killing is out
of my jurisdiction.

I understand u see maybe for me as well but when i was younger i wanted
to be a professional killer but not so much now i have grown to be fond
of people ahhaha.

whoa, you wanted to be a professional killer?? o_0 Dragus is scary! XD
haha, just kidding. At least now you don't want to!

I was hooked on those kinds of movies and video games as a kid one of favorite movies is gross point blank that movies was choice and now they have GTA so parents careful what your kids watch.

Yeah, i would have guessed you wanted that job because of games and movies. lol at least now you know more of a difference between the games and reality, so you can better decide what you want to do.

Signature

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Quote by Saito-Me being a assasin? I don't think so but I wouldn't mind to have a cute assasin girl friend ^^

hahahaha...she will cut you in 1000000 parts if you try to kiss her or somthing ^^

It is time for you to drown

Taise

Taise

JAFO

It would depend on if I had ability to veto some of the hits I'm sent out on. I have no problem with the job, but I do have rules about not hurting kids and women. I'd have no problem removing evil people from the world. There are just somepeople who haven't kept up their membership dues to the human race and just need to be removed.

Signature

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

erm... i don't know, if my life was really screwed up, maybe i'd be tempted to accept, just to forget everything... or drown all my memories in a river of blood >.<

loll, nah, that just sounded poetic... seriously, i doubt i'd say yes... i mean, i'm unable to confront people by talking, and i also feel bad when i hurt people with mere words, so how the hell would i feel by killing them, and then thinking about their families... don't think i'd be able to handle that kind of suffering...

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

Quote by skysongYeah, i would have guessed you wanted that job because of games and movies. lol at least now you know more of a difference between the games and reality, so you can better decide what you want to do.

Yea, but this offer still would be enticing crap -falls over in pain trying to decide- hahaha
nah i think i would say no even though i like being alone at times my scruples would get in the way.

Maybe hahahh kidding.

Signature

I don't desire such a job. Nor do I want to be alone.
The answer is quite clear for me :)

Leave my friends and family behind? One word: NO

Biologically speaking, if something bites you, its probably female.

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Quote by Dragus

Quote by skysongYeah, i would have guessed you wanted that job because of games and movies. lol at least now you know more of a difference between the games and reality, so you can better decide what you want to do.

Yea, but this offer still would be enticing crap -falls over in pain trying to decide- hahaha
nah i think i would say no even though i like being alone at times my scruples would get in the way.
Maybe hahahh kidding.

Well, the problem with a job like that is people would start thinking of you more as a killing machine, and less as a real person. Who would want to lose their identity that way? Whats the point of a living that kind of life?

Signature

juliechan

UchiWa fan

haha i would say no ,train myself and destroy the governement :nya: .
Joking, I do not really care about the governement, what they are doing is not my business.
Guess i would prefer helping the people then turning into an assasin. Let's just say an assasin of bad guy XP

When life put you down you have to get up with style!
Quand la vie te fou a terre faut savoir se relever en beaute!

juliechan aka. Miss Dante

dang I was thinking of doing it too, but the leaving everything behind is not worth it. I mean what's the point of having money if you can't do jack with it

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

I would take the money, kill the government so no one will know about me and then live peacefully with my family and friends! :)

Earn money reading e-mails here

Kumiko-H

Kumiko-H

Professional reader

Good question Dragus. Hmm...if I had to hurt people I would not do it. And leaving behind my family will kill me so I think that is a definite no.

Signature
All I want to do is read all day long. Can someone tell me how I can get a job like that! LET'S LEAD THE PROFESSIONAL READERS REVOLUTION!!! Any takers???

i've never been a loner....i could never leave my frends an family...but if i had that magical "characteristic", i'd use it at my own discretion.....like, i'd help old people getting mugged or something...i would be able to win when i fight bigger or taller girls!...i'd even be able to fight guys!

Arc213

The Ghost of Chivalry

I wouldn't. I only fight in self defence.

I change for no one. I live to go on being uncompromised.
I am not a dreamer for I live my dreams.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.