Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you ever shattered your teeth? - Minitokyo

Have you ever shattered your teeth?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

It might seem like a weird question, but have you ever done something that caused you to break or shatter your teeth?

Some time back, I was playing wall ball outside. Then, for some dumb reason, I crashed into a wall and my front teeth shattered. It was a very painful moment and I went home. I needed to go to the dentist so the dentist could fix the problem.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I remember once when I was playing with my brother, and one of my teeth was chipped when I fell onto a metal chair. Even though that happened, I was in some pain, and I felt that I shouldn't play with my brother anymore. However, everything is all good right now. :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Scarlet

Scarlet

Wouldn't you wanna know?

I did. I was walking up the stairs (I was in fith grade then) and the janitor has just washed them, so I slipped and fell, causing my front tooth to break. It wasn't painful, but when I realized what happened, I was terrified.

Now, a part of my front tooth is fake. Only, it's so nicely done that you can't even notice unless you look really really close...

--Scarlet

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

I did once, and chipped my tooth while eating.

How, you ask? I just bit too hard on a fork and a tiny bit came off. I just looked at the mirror and freaked out. Luckily though, the dentist says it wasn't even close to bad when I was embarrassed to show him it and he recommended a little brace for my front teeth until it healed up. Took about 3 days to get it back - now it's perfect like before, once again. Thank goodness for technology indeed. **Nods**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

yap, after onening the 8th bottle of beer... I was kinda dizzy
so I aplied to much force...
kjejejeje, the girl was impresed tho...

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

yea four one skateboarding one jumping off a roof one playning paintbal up in a tree and falling and one by jumping dowen a whole flight of stairs

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.